Serving tanks for carbonated beverages like beer, cider, sparkling wine, “bag-in-box” system
Pressure tanks intended to storage of finalized beer/cider/sparkling wine under pressure, and for serving of carbonated beverages directly from tanks into glasses in pubs and restaurants.
The serving tanks are equipped with a special plastic bags for safety storage of beverage. It allows the pressurizing of tank by non-filtered air without a contamination of beverage by air. Beverage is separated from air with the plastic bag. It allows the pressurising of the tank by non-cleared compressed air without a contamination of beverage by air, because the beverage is isolated from air by the plastic bag inside the tank. We produce the serving tanks as non-insulated (cooled by air) or insulated (cooled by cold water).
Main advantages of this kind of the beer tanks :
- Beverage can be pushed from the tanks using only pressurized air without any filtration
- Saving costs for inert gases like carbondioxide, nitrogen, biogon etc.
- The tanks need not be chemicaly cleaned and sanitized after each use. Only drinking water and hose is enough to clean of the tanks one time per month
- Easy and quick exchange of the plastic bag before a new filling of the tank
- Beer or other beverages served directly from tanks into glasses taste more freshly and have better sensoric characteristics than drinks served from stainless steel kegs, petainers or bottles