BREWORX LITE-ME – simplified wort brew machines
to production the wort from a malt extract
Brewhouse machine with two special multi-functional tanks, classic Czech design and simplified wort production process, intended for interior of restaurants
Simplified brew machines for the production of wort from malt extract and hops. The most important technical step in the beer production process is the brewing of the wort. Milled malt or malt extract is mixed with water an then is boiled with the hops to produce the final product – wort.
The wort brew machine (we call this machine Brewhouse) is the main part of each brewery. It is a compact system whose primary function is the production of wort, using a boiling process and a wort cooling process. Hopped wort is an intermediate in beer production – it is a sugary fluid from water, malt and hop or from their extracts.
The next phase of the beer production cycle is the fermentation and the maturation of the wort. At the end of the fermentation process we get the resulting product – beer.
BREWORX LITE-ME brewhouse machine consists of several parts:
1. Wort boiling tank – electricaly heated vessel for the mixing of the malt concentrate in water and the boiling of wort with hops.
2. Whirlpool tank – tank equipped with a tangential inlet for centrifugal separation of solid rest parts from wort
- Basic frame with work platform
- Pipe system with the centrifugal pump and manual or pneumaticaly controled valves
- Motors with agitators for mixing of malt extract in water
- Electric system for measuring and manual or automatic control of the wort brewing process.
The hot water tank and a tank for cold water are optional external accessories of the brewing machine.
More about the BREWORX LITE-ME brewhouse machines
- BREWORX LITE-ME wort brew machines – a technical description of the brewhouse machine
- BREWORX LITE-ME breweries … choose from many recommended configurations of breweries with the BREWORX CLASSIC brewhouse machines