The singleblock brewhouse BREWORX LITE-ME 600 is a compact machine which includes all necessary equipment to produce 708 liters of beer wort (for production approximately 600 liters of beer) in one batch from malt extract or wort concentrate (beer concentrates). It is two-vessels brewhouse. The BREWORX LITE-ME 600 brewhouse is simplified machine with similar design like the brewhouse BREWORX CLASSIC 600 . This model of the brewhouse is not equipped for production of beer wort from traditional raw materials (malt instead concentrate). This brewhouse is a main componet of the BREWORX Lite-ME 600 breweries but it can be use with other type breweries too.
Benefits of using brewhouse BREWORX Lite-ME
- Easy production of wort without having years of operator´s experience
- Easy to achieve a stable quality of beer without the influence of variable quality of raw materials
- The malt mill is not needed as part of the brewery – safe costs, no problems with storage and preparation of malt grist
- Short learning time for workers in the production process of quality beer
- Possibility of almost complete automation of wort production, which in the production of beer from traditional materials is not economicaly possible
- Significant savings in labor, especially in the automatic version of the brewhouse
- Considerable energy savings up to 50% in the production of wort concentrate
- Reducing the volume of solid waste production by up to 90% – there are no malted grains
- Lower purchase price of microbrewery
- Faster return on investment
The singleblock brewhouse BREWORX LITE-ME 600 is a compact machine which includes all necessary equipment to produce 600 liters of beer wort from beer concentrates in one batch. It is two-vessels brewhouse. This we have achieved full functionality brewing while we retained the traditional design of the Czech type brewhouse which is ideal for producing of world-famous Czech type beer. However, this brewhouse is fully capable for manufacturing all types of beer, which are offered beer concentrates for.
The brewhouse BREWORX LITE-ME 600 includes in standard :
- mashing tank – kettel for boiling
- whirlpool – for separation of hop dregs from wort
- laboratory sink
- control panel
- platform with steps
- all pipes and wires connections
- all mechanically and automatically controlled valves and armatures
- electric switchboard cabinet
- control computer (only version with SA control system)
Options and properties
Two kinds of beer concentrate for production of wort :
- Wort concentrate : Wort concentrate + drinking water + brewer’s yeast + (optionally other ingrediences)
- Malt extract : Malt extract + hops + drinking water + brewer’s yeast + (optionally other ingrediences)
Four production capacities of the brewhouse :
- 708 liters of beer wort per day – one batch within 12 hours – source raw materials are malt extract, hops, drinking water and brewer’s yeast
- 1416 liters of beer wort per day – two batches within 24 hours – source raw materials malt extract, hops, drinking water and brewer’s yeast
- 2124 liters of beer wort per day – three batches within 24 hours – source raw materials are malt extract, hops, drinking water and brewer’s yeast
- 2832 liters of beer wort per day – four batches within 24 hours – source raw materials are malt extract, hops, drinking water and brewer’s yeast
Two available designs :
- SD – Stainless steel design – all vessels are fully made of stainless steel AISI 304
- CD – Copper design – all main parts are made of stainless steel AISI 304, only outer sheath and hats of containers are made of copper.
Two available heating systems :
- EH – Electric heating – the heating of kettel is performed by electric heating elements without the use of heat transfer fluid. This variation of the brewhouse needn´t a steam-generator.
- SH – Steam heating – the heating of kettel is performed by hot steam produced by steam-generator. Heating by hot steam significantly speeds up the boiling process and it is better for the heated wort (no caramelization of malt extract). This system requires a connection of the brewhouse to electric, gas or pellet steam-generator that is not included in the brewhouse (see an optional accessories).
Two available control systems :
- MC – Manual control – – the brewhouse is manually operated with the support of computer application that guides the user step by step through the production process. Heating of the brewhouse, stirrer speed, the pump running are controlled from a central control panel.
- AC – Automatic control – automatically controlled brewhouse supported by industrial computer which automatically controls the production of wort and requires little user´s interaction. Features such as heating of the brewhouse, stirrer speed, pumps running, valves and control valves are computer controlled and adjusted to a central control panel with touchscreen.
Why choose AC system for brewing control ? Main reasons are :
- Elimination of human errors – machine accurately and timely perform necessary tasks
- Costs saving for owner – only one worker is necessary for manipulating in the brewery
- Minimize the number of error conditions in the brewery – everything is still under control
- Monitoring and registration of the production process into the computer memory
- Minimization of requirements for constant operator attention – early reaction of machine
- Stable quality of beer – standard manufacturing procedures are always observed
- Six pre-programmed recipes – for production of the most known types of beer : Pils, Lager, Black, Weissenbeer, Ale, Special
- Manual brewing mode – for production of all other types of beer
- Special sanitation mode – for automatic cleaning,sanitizing and sterilization of the brewhouse, wort pipes, armatures and other brewery equipment
We emphatically recommend choose the automatic brewhouse control system for this type of brewhouse and also the automatic control system for media and fermentation & maturation process !
The computer brewhouse automatic control system always ensures the right brewing operations timing without damaged wort batches.
The automatic control system for media and fermentation & maturation process allows automatic monitoring and controlling of the most important parts of beer fermentation and maturation process (from 1 to 30 tanks max) and operations with media.
How looks the automatic control panel ? This is a main menu. Choose one from several beer types or functions then click and go.
Special functions :
- CIP function – the special mode ensures cleaning, sanitization and sterilization of the brewhouse, wort pipes and optionally also other devices in the brewery
Mash tun – kettle
- Usable capacity 1 275 L
- Dimensions Ø 1 240 mm, height 1 500 mm
- Steam bottom area 0.94 m2
- Steam jacketing area 0.36 m2
- Steam valve ASCOjucomatik DN 20
- Steam condensate discharge DN 20
- Four-arm agitator with gearbox output power 118 Nm, input power 0.55 kW
- Lighting 12V 35W
- 1x Sanitary rotating shower DN 25
- Steamer DN 100, 3x spraying device
- Insulation 50 mm plasticized cotton,
- external jacketing copper 1 mm (only for CD – Copper Design version)
- Top cover in copper + steamer imitation DN 200 (only for CD – Copper Design version)
- Measuring rod with ČMI-cz certification/directive 71/316/EEC
Hot water tank / Whirlpool
- Usable capacity 1 275 l
- Dimensions Ø 1 240 mm, height 660 mm
- Filtration bottom 6 segments with 12% permeability
- Nozzles for rinsing under wire 3 pc
- Stirrer 2 arms, 8 blades
- Gearbox 640 Nm, input power 2200W
- Lighting 12V 35W
- Mechanical temperature indicator 0-120ºC stainless steel
- 1x Sanitary rotating shower RTS 25
- Three-way setting valve with sight glass DN 50
- Tangential nozzle DN 20
- Level indicator DN 20
- Fermenting valve 2x DN 25
- Insulation 40 mm plasticized cotton,
- external jacketing copper 1 mm
- Top cover in copper + steamer imitation DN 150 (only for CD design version)
- Primary line DN 40, 4x flap valve DN 50
- Drain line DN 40, 2x flap valve DN 50
- Sanitary line DN 25, 3x valve DN 25
- Water supply and additional lines DN 25, 5x valve DN 25
- Beer wort filter 2000l/h/DN 80
- Mashing /fermentation pump DWO 150 Ebara
- Input power 750W
- H max. 2,2 bar
- pump controlled by frequency converter Fronic 1.5 kW
- Main switch 3x25A with central stop button
- Motor starter 3x 2.5-4A
- 1x Frequency converter Fronic mini 1.5 kW
- 1x Frequency converter Fronic mini 0.75 kW
- Digital temperature regulator of mash kettle Dixel XR20D
- Digital regulator of beer wort output temperature Dixel XR20D
- Circuit breaker 6A 230V
- Circuit breaker 10A 230V
- Circuit breaker 4A 230V
- Plastic DIN switchboard, 36 modules
- 5x 1,5 18 m
- 5x 2.5 10 m
- 3x 1 48 m
Dimensions and weight
- Weight 980 kg
- Basic size minimum height 2 800 mm
- Width 3 800 mm
- Depth 2 030 mm
This boiling equipment is mounted in a rigid frame made of 1.4301, 8 pc adjustable supports installed in its bottom part.
- Beer wort discharge DN 25
- Cold water supply DN 25
- Hot water supply DN 25
- Drain line DN 50
- Electro 5x 2,5 5000 W
- Wash basin with combined lever taps assembly
- Cooling device for samples
- Flow meter DN 25 of water supply
- Water filter
- Combined water taps assembly with digital indication of temperatures
- Steps to service bridge 750*730*585 mm
This equipment is usually shipped in assembled state with exception for copper covers, steamer for steam condensation, steps of service bridge and electric switchboard.
- ACS – Automatic control system – automatic brewing process of wort fully controlles by computer
- STG – Steam generator – necessary only for version with SH heating system
- WCS – Wort cooling system – equipment for controlled hot wort cooling to the fermentation temperature (7°C or 25°C depending on the type of beer)
- LEA – Laboratory equipment and accessories – saccharimeters, alcoholmeters, graduated cylinder, wooden rod for manual level measurement
- HWT – Heat water tank – insulated vessel for storaging of heat water purchased from wort cooling process. It is necessary to have hot water available for some parts of boiling cycle in the brewhouse.
- ITWT – Ice treated water tank – insulated vessel for cooling, storaging and pumping of ice water which is necessary in wort cooling process. This treated drinking ice water is heated in wort cooling process and becomes then hot water storaged in HWT. If is not available drinking water with requested chemical composition, it is needed to use some equipment for water treatment – WTS. Available for breweries with one-level wort cooling system – we recomment it for brewhouses with production capacity above 1000 liters of wort per one brew instead ICWT.
- ICWT – Ice cooling water tank – insulated vessel for cooling, storaging and pumping of ice water which is necessary in wort cooling process. This treated drinking ice water is heated in wort cooling process and then is comming back to the cooling system. Available for breweries with two-level wort cooling system – we recomment it for brewhouses with production capacity max.1000 liters of wort per one brew instead ITWT.
- WTS – Water treatment systems – equipment for treating of cold water that has not requested chemical composition available for brewing of choosed type beer. It is needed a chemical analysis for assessment of suitable water chemical composition.
BTS – Brewer´s training services for starting of a new microbrewery and also for already operating microbreweries – all courses are teached by certificated Czech brewer in Czechia or in the country of the customer.