MTS-TO1-2DN32TCV is the integrated product output-input fitting that is placed in bottom of the cylindrical-conical tank (fermenter). The fitting includes two pipes with the TriClamp connections DIN 32676 ⌀50.5mm DN 32 / NW 32. The product output-input pipe is segmented for easy setting height according to yeast level in the tank.
Picture with position of the fitting on the CCT fermenter :
MTS-TO1-2DN32TCV Inlet-Outlet Bottom Fitting 2x DN32 TC variable is an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position MTS-TO1 and MTS-TO1 in the scheme of the tank :
The MTS-TO1-2DN32TCV fitting includes :
- Nut DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 125 / NW 125
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 32 / NW 32 as the bottom tank draining output
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 32 / NW 32 as the product input-output with three removable pipe segments
- Product pipe for filling and draining of the product in/from the tank – its total length (including three segments) depends on the customer’s requirement – standard length is 600 mm (it may be shorted anytime later by customer). Recommended length of each segment is 80 mm – it may be changed depending on the customer’s requirement.
- Disc ⌀ 125mm with welded two pipes DN 32 / NW 32 (draining and product pipes)
- Seal for the DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 125 / NW 125 nut
Easy removable and sanitizable system designed for MTS Modular Tank System. The fitting is usable for the most of beer fermenters that are equipped with the DIN 11851 threat DN 125 in the cone bottom.
This version of the fitting allows easy and quick setting four different height positions of the product pipe according to an actual level of yeast in the tank. It is very comfortable solution for the most of brewers who want to save their costs and take more beer from each beer production tank.
There are no reviews yet.