MTS-TO1-2DN40TCF is the integrated product output-input fitting that is placed in bottom of the cylindrical-conical tank (fermenter). The fitting includes two pipes with the TriClamp connections DIN 32676 ⌀50.5mm DN 40 / NW 40. The product output-input pipe with the fix length may be cutted (shorted) by customer according to required yeast level in the tank.
Picture with position of the fitting on the CCT fermenter :
MTS-TO1-2DN40TCF Inlet-Outlet Bottom Fitting 2x DN40 TC fixed is an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position MTS-TO1 and MTS-TO1 in the scheme of the tank :
The MTS-TO1-2DN40TCF fitting includes :
- Nut DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 150 / NW 150
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 40 / NW 40 as the bottom tank draining output
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 40 / NW 40 as the product input-output with length 50mm (may be customized)
- Product pipe for filling and draining of the product in/from the tank – its fix length depends on the customer’s requirement – standard length is 800 mm (it may be shorted anytime later by customer)
- Disc ⌀ 150 mm with welded two pipes DN 40 / NW 40 (draining and product pipes)
- Seal for the DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 150 / NW 150 nut
Easy removable and sanitizable system designed for MTS Modular Tank System. The fitting is usable for the most of beer fermenters that are equipped with the DIN 11851 threat DN 150 in the cone bottom.
This version of the fitting allows to permanently cut (short) the product pipe to length according to required level of yeast in the tank.