Universal cylindrical pressure fermentation tank usable as the beverage fermentation tank, beverage maturate tank, bright beer tank, tank for the secondary fermentation under pressure, carbonation tank, tank for other final conditioning of beverages. Nominal volume 24000 liters, total volume 26200 liters.
The combi multifunction pressure tank is intended mainly to the secondary fermentation (maturation process) of the alcoholic beverage products, storage, carbonation, filtration of beer, cider, sparkling wine and other beverages under pressure, and also for preparation of beverages before their bottling or filling into kegs. The pressure vessel is made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304), with a vertical construction, with an insulated steel jacket. The vessel is cooled by ice water or glycol that circulates in the cooling channels inside the cooling jacket. The vessel has either standardized dimensions and equipment, or special dimensions and equipment according to individual customer requirements. The tank is normally available in several versions (optional dimension ratio, quality class, maximum pressure). Classic design, PUR insulation, double stainless steel jacket, water (or glycol) cooling duplicators. PED certificate (optional also GUM, GOST). All parts are made in European Union. The pressure tank is fully manufactured in accordance with European Standards EN 13445 and PED 2014/68/EU.
Typical equipment of our combi maturation & bright beer tanks MBTVI-24000
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 bar up to 3 bar (or more)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulation of coolant
- PUR insulation – thickness corresponding to the size of the tank and the environment
- Stainless steel jacket – with the customer selected surface finishing
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 microns or less (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks)
- Manhole on the bottom or on cylinder part (according to customer requirements)
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation shower – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting air vent valve
- Independent safety overpressure valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
Optional equipment of of our combi maturation & bright beer tanks MBTVI-24000
- Thermometer or thermo-sensor
- Automatic valves for regulation the coolant flow in the cooling channels
- Local thermostat unit (control valves duplicators, depending on the temperature)
- Control system for manual or automatic control of the maturation process
- Carbonization stone – the special porous stone for carbonization of beverages from CO2 bottles
- Stainless steel ladder for easy access to the door of the tank
Technical parameters of the MBTVI 24000 liters
These are the usual standard parameters – the manufacturer reserves the right to change these parameters.
Every customer is always asked for the approving required parameters of the tank before the production – All parameters of the tank are individualy specified in the contract and drawings.
MBTVI-24000C - Technical parametersTechnical parameters of the MBTVI-24000C : The cylindrical fermenter for fermentation and maturation of beer or cider, usable volume 24000 liters, with PUR insulation, cooled by water/glycol, with vertical orientation.
|Tank type : Extra SLIM||Tank type : MEDIUM||Tank type : Extra WIDE|
|Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||240 HL||Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||240 HL||Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||240 HL|
|Insulation /mm/||100||Insulation /mm/||100||Insulation /mm/||100|
|Usable Volume /HL/||240||Usable Volume /HL/||240||Usable Volume /HL/||240|
|Total Volume /HL/||262||Total Volume /HL/||262||Total Volume /HL/||262|
|Volume of the cooling channels /L/||180||Volume of the cooling channels /L/||180||Volume of the cooling channels /L/||180|
|Inner Diameter /mm/||2300||Inner Diameter /mm/||2700||Inner Diameter /mm/||3700|
|Inner Height without legs /mm/||6896||Inner Height without legs /mm/||5275||Inner Height without legs /mm/||4350|
|Height of Cylinder /mm/||5646||Height of Cylinder /mm/||3805||Height of Cylinder /mm/||2360|
|External Diameter /mm/||2500||External Diameter /mm/||2900||External Diameter /mm/||3900|
|Total Height /mm/||7396||Total Height /mm/||5775||Total Height /mm/||4850|
|Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||4494||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||3820||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||3835|
|Weight of Full Tank /kg/||30654||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||29980||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||29995|
|Ratio Height / Diameter||3,00||Ratio Height / Diameter||1,95||Ratio Height / Diameter||1,18|
|Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304|
I. Dimensional variability of the Maturation tank / Bright beer tank / BBT 24000 liters :
We produce the beer maturation tanks and the tanks for storage pure beer with volume 24000 liters in five production lines according to the ratio of the height and diameter of the container. It is advantage for customers, because variable dimensions of tanks is often necessary to adapt for limited space dispositions.
In this eshop we directly offer only three size ratio variations of MBTVI 24000 liters in standard dimensions. If you need another dimensional variation like wide, slim etc, please send us your request and we will make an individual quote for the tank according to your individual requirements.
Variations of the Maturation tank 24000 / Bright beer tank / BBT 24000 according to its overpressure limit :
In addition, the customer can choose between the low pressure (only for maturation) and high-pressure (for maturation and drafting) containers. According to the maximum allowable pressure in the vessel we produce MBTVI tanks in two designs:
- Medium-pressure tanks : fermentors 24000 liters – the maximum available overpressure is 3.0 bar – includes the PED certificate for pressure vessels – container can be used not only for the maturation of beer or cider, but also as pressure bright beer tank for tapping of beverages into kegs or bottles, filtration and drafting of beer or cider with manual or automatic fillers.
- High-pressure tanks : fermentors 24000 liters – the maximum available overpressure is more than 3.0 bar (according to specific customer requirements), includes PED certificate for pressure vessels – for production of special beverages. Price on demand – according to customer requirements.
Variations of the Maturation tank 24000 / Bright beer tank / BBT 24000 according to its quality and equipment :
According to quality requirements and financial possibilities of customers we recognize the cylindrical pressure tanks with three classes of quality and equipment:
- HQ – High quality – High quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra<0.8 μm – glossy design. The outer surface is unified. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are made in Europe or in the USA. Luxury equipment of the tanks. The main advantages are the savings of sanitizing solutions, water and energy, minimized losses of beverages, shorter work time, reduction of production costs. Three years warranty for stainless steel main parts and also for the fittings. The quality class for the most demanding customers.
- SQ – Standard quality – Standard quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are purchased from approved suppliers from Europe or USA. Inspection of all critical welds and joints. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra=0.8μm – semi glossy design. Usual equipment af the vessels, usual set of fittings. Tanks in this quality class comply with all European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. Two years warranty for stainless steel main parts, two year for the fittings. It is the most often ordered quality variation of tanks for our customers.
- LQ – Lower quality – Lower quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The most of functional armatures and fittings are purchased from approved suppliers from Asia. The inner and outer surface are not unified. Not guaranteed surface roughness on the inside of the containers. This solution is interesting only for starting small breweries because it saves an investition costs. Unfortunatelly, this brings higher beverage production costs. Longer period of sanitation, greater consumption of the sanitizing solution, energy, labor and hot water. High losses of produced beverages. We don´t offer this quality class for our products, because the equipment with the LQ quality class does not comply with the European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. It is the quality of tanks of very cheap world producers of the tanks.
MLT - Cylindrical pressure tanks : Quality + Equipment
|Specification and equipment||HQ||SQ||LQ|
|Production of the "Czech Brewery System"||optional||standard||we don´t offer|
|Production of our competitors (usual reality)||rarely||optional||standard|
|Main equipment - producers||Europe||Europe||Asia|
|*** Inner surface - roughness||Ra||Ra = 0.8μm||Ra > 0.8μm|
|*** Inner surface - sheen||glossy||semi glossy||matte|
|Outer surface - united design||yes||no||no|
|Connections of outer steel sheets||welded||welded||riveted|
|* PUR insulation||> 50 mm||> 40 mm|
|Thickness of the inner plates||> 3 mm||> 3 mm|
|* Thickness of the outer plates||> 1,5 mm||> 1,5 mm|
|* Penetration test||yes||yes||no|
|Adjustable pressure valve - adjustable range||0bar - 3bar||0bar - 3bar||0bar - 2bar|
|Adjustable pressure valve - with adjusting scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Level indicator - sanitizable||yes||yes||no|
|Level indicator - with scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Vacuum-overpressure aeration valve||yes||yes||yes|
|** Independent safe overpressure valve||3.3bar||3.3bar||no|
|Rotary shower - pressurizing nozzle||yes||yes||extra charge|
|Inlet / outlet valve||yes||yes||yes|
|Yeast draining valve||yes||yes||yes|
|Sampling valve - removable||yes||yes||no|
|Overpressure manhole (upper or side)||yes||yes||yes|
|* Cooling area of duplicators||> 60%||> 60%|
|Thermocouple for each cooling zone||yes||yes||yes|
|Certificate of pressure tank according to PED 2014 / 68 / EU||yes - always||yes - always||extra charge|
|Warranty||36 months||24 months||12 months|
Asterisks: *= only for insulated tanks cooled by glycol **= only for pressure tanks > 1000L ***= only for pressure tanks > 300L
Our quality declaration: Why should you buy this type of the tank just from us?
- We design, manufacture, weld, mount and test of all vessels (excluding non-pressure vessels) in accordance with the strict European standards and guidelines for pressure vessels (EU Directive PED 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment). I.e :
- Each pressure vessel contains a double-acting air vent valve (prevents against an over pressurization or implosion of the tank during its charging / discharging)
- Each pressure vessel also contains an independent overpressure safety valve (prevents against a very dangerous overpressurization of the vessel and the subsequent explosion during a malfunction or insufficient capacity of the double acting air vent valve)
- Each pressure vessel is designed by certified designer who is qualified for the designing and calculation of pressure vessels.
- Production documentation for each pressure vessel containing static strength calculation, the exact description of a right manufacturing process, including the required types of welds, thickness of material, critical points solutions.
- All the manufactured pressure vessels are subjected to rigorous testing of tightness and porosity of welds, using a special liquid that detects even the slightest unwanted leaks, pores or micro-cracks = The Penetration Test
- Pressure vessels are tested at overpressure which is at least 1 bar higher than the overpressure, for which containers are certified.
- The Protocol on the tightness and pressure tests and the EU declaration of conformity are issued to all pressure vessels. We also attach the Document of pressure tank history., at the request of the customer.
- Manufacturing processes, design drawings, manufacturing, tightness and pressure tests are supervised by an inspector of TÜV or another authorized and certified company, supplying quality control and verification compliance with European standards.
- Each pressure vessel contains an indelible nameplate with the obligatory name of the manufacturer, the ultimate pressure or other data that uniquely identifies the concrete pressure vessel in accordance with EU PED 2014/68/EU
- Optionally we can produce the pressure equipment according to the conditions and standards of ASME, GOST-R or GUM certification rules. In this case, we charge an extra surcharge for the special certification :
- PED certification … is included in the price
- ASME certification … surcharge 10%
- GUM certification … surcharge 5% – We ensure all necessary technical equipment of the tank (GUM compliant), a customer pays and handles the certification process for the tank on site.
- GOST-R certification … surcharge 10%
- We produce food containers fundamentally from food-friendly stainless steel that fully comply with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation EC no. 1935/2004. These materials do not release their constituents to food in quantities which could endanger human health or bring about an unacceptable changes in the composition of food or a deterioration in their organoleptic and sensory characteristics in contact with food under normal or foreseeable conditions. We do not use cheap stainless steel with lower quality, which will soon lose their corrosion resistance and inactivity to food, especially after repeated contact with aggresive solutions during the cleaning and sanitizing process.
- We are looking into suppliers of construction and installation materials and components from which we produce equipment for food production and handling. We do not buy any material from importers who are unable to prove its European origins and characteristics.
- All the tanks, which we design for maturation, maturation and storage of beverages, have optimized dimensions for the maturation processes, maturation process, carbonation, carried out in accordance with technological standards for beverages production. We never determine the dimensions of the tanks only by estimate .
- All tanks that are made in HQ quality class, are produced with the guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 microns (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks), which is the European standard prescribed roughness of the inner surfaces of the tanks that come into contact with food and sanitation alkalic and acid solutions. Guaranteed roughness of the inner surface of the vessel is extremely important to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitation tanks. This is an essential prerequisite for achieving purity and sterility of food production equipment. We guarantee this limited roughness for 80% of the interior surface also for the tanks, which are produced in the SQ quality. We repeatedly do measurements of all internal surfaces of tanks with the special roughness-meter TR-130 during all their manufacturing process. We polish the inner surface of the tank until the desired roughness is reached.
- Each container is designed and manufactured in such a way as to ensure easy cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces that come into contact with food. Therefore, the vessels are equipped with at least one sanitation shower, removable and sanitizable fill level-indicators and sampling cocks. We do not use any cheap armatures, for which the manufacturer has failed to sanitary design and cleanability.
- Tanks in HQ quality class have an united outer surface. All joints of the outer sheets (thickness at least 2 mm) are either welded or completely sealed. This is important to prevent ingress of moisture into the double casing, moistening the insulating material and the loss of insulating ability. This ensures a consistent quality and insulating capacity of the tanks. For containers in SQ quality the external sheets are usually riveted and they have a thickness of at least 1 mm.
- We isolate all the pressure vessels by quality PUR foam. The insulating polyuretan foam is professionally applied to the insulating space of the tanks so as to avoid formation of thermal bridges, unisolated empty space or deformation of tanks. We do not use cheap little functional replacements for the isolation of the tanks such as insulating wool, polystyrene beads, inexpertly applied foam.
- Diameters of nozzles, valves and piping are sized correctly according to the volume and vessel function – we do not mount underpowered functional elements on the tanks.
- The warranty for the tanks produced in HQ is at least 24-36 months. The warranty on tank in SQ quality is 18 months. The practical life of the tanks is usually several decades, while elements with lower lifetime (valves, seals, etc.) can usually to be easily replaced with a new standardized elements of the same or another manufacturer.
If you are comparing our prices with competitors, please always make sure that any other manufacturer guarantees the same quality as our company offers.