The automatic bottle and can filling line BCFL-3000IC is fully equipped filling technology with the operation capacity up to 3000 glass bottles or aluminium cans per hour
(… this capacity is valid for 0.33L glass bottles or aluminium cans)
Our innovative beverage counter-pressure bottle/can filling line BCFL-3000IC includes the monoblock unit HYBRID 12-12-1SC EPV (Monoblock which includes the rinsing unit, the counterpressure filling unit, the crown capping unit and the cans closure unit) . This is the first hybrid dual line counterpressure linear filler available on the market.
– Up to 2400 pcs of the 0.5 lt bottles or cans per hour
– Up to 3000 pcs of the 0.3 lt bottles or cans per hour
You can handle more different size of the bottles or cans with this line. It is an extremely flexible & versatile machine. It is very simple to adapt the machine to use with each different diameter of bottles or cans in case of purchasing additional bottle/can handling parts (see the optional equipment) .
The BCFL-3000IC filling line, thanks to the electro-pneumatic control of the filling valves, offers high-speed precision filling and, in the case of beer and cider filling, minimal possible disolved oxygene level.
Main operation steps of the machine :
- Filling the bottles or cans with carbon dioxide from the external CO² pressurised supply tanks
- A hermetic seal is then created between the bottles/cans and counter-pressure filling valve
- Flushing of the inside of the bottles/cans by creating a flow of virgin CO² to remove the oxygen inside the bottles/cans, and at the same time by extracting the oxygen via the degassing valve
- Pressurising a second time the bottles/cans with CO² from the header tank on board the unit and balancing of the pressures between the bottles/cans and the header tank
- Counter-pressure filling is then performed
- Once filling is complete, there is a stabilising pause to let the product settle inside the bottles/cans which aids in prevents foaming
- Degassing bring the bottles/cans back to atmospheric pressure
Characteristics of the filling machine :
■ Reliable calculation of the fill level using the length of the vent tube
■ Low-oxygen filling thanks to CO² flushing
■ Closed CIP circuit
■ Hygienic design
■ Electro-pneumatically controlled filling valve functions for maximum flexibility, which is managed by the operator on the main control panel.
■ Able to handle various size bottles/cans ranging from 150ml to 1000ml using the exhange parts (optional equipment)
■ Able to handle various size can ends (upper and lower lids) 200, 202, 300 using the exhange parts (optional equipment)
■ Twin lane header tanks independently operating allows one filling lane to be operating while the other is stopped for maintenance. This is a perfect function to contingency in case of fill valve failure to allow production to keep moving.
The bottle/can filling line consists of these components and blocks :
- Depalletiser – Equipment for automatic loading of empty aluminum bottles/cans directly from pallets into the filling line.
- HYBRID 12-12-1SC EPV (Rinsing unit/ Filling unit/ Bottles closure unit/ Cans closure unit) – Automatic monoblock machine for rinsing, filling and closing the glass bottles or aluminium cans
- Bottle/can labelling unit – Linear self-adhesive label applicator
- Conveyor system – Motorised bottle/can conveyor system with bottles/cans pack off/accumulation table end of line
The bottle/can filling line is designed to be easy operated and controlled only with one worker.
The hybrid bottle/can filling line consists of these main units :
Equipment for automatic loading of empty glass bottles or aluminum cans directly from pallets into the filling line.
The standalone bottles/cans de-palletiser is designed to utilise a small footprint whilst providing the ability for capacity of up to 10000 bottles or cans per hour. Our de-palletiser offer the flexibility of easily and quickly, changing between can sizes without causing long delays on production.
• Fully automated bottle/can unloading system.
• Accommodate all pallet sizes.
• SEW drives and motors.
• SMC pneumatic controls.
• Full CE certification.
• Automated pallet layers removal.
• User friendly control using the 4.3” touchscreen .
• Can accommodate all bottle/can sizes with simple sensor adjustment.
• Complete safety and interlock system.
• Date coder integration.
• Pallet layers catchment module with a protective basket.
HYBRID 12-12-1SC EPV (Rinsing unit/ Filling unit/ Bottles closure unit/ Cans closure unit)
Automatic monoblock machine for rinsing, filling and closing the glass bottles and aluminium cans
- Rinsing unit with 12 automatic rinsing positions for washing the bottles and cans before the filling process
- Isobaric (counterpressure) filling system with 12 automatic electro-pneumatic filling valves
- Product to be filled : beer, carbonated cider, wine, sparkling wine, carbonated lemonades, carbonated water, kombucha etc. The machine can be used also for filling non-carbonated beverages.
- Bottle types : common glass bottles – various size from 150ml to 1000ml using the exhange parts
- Can types : common aluminium cans – various size from 150ml to 1000ml using the exhange parts
- Filling capacity : Up to 3,000 bottles or cans / hour (330 ml bottles/cans )
- Filling capacity : Up to 2,400 bottles or cans / hour (500 ml bottles/cans )
- Filling temperature : recommended 0°C – 2°C for beer, cider
- Bottle closure unit : 1-head capping machine for 26mm crown caps
- Can closure unit : 1-head capping machine for aluminium can lids
- All the machine components that are in contact with the product are in AISI 304 stainless steel or food-friendly plastic materials.
Rinsing unit description :
- 12 rinsing heads (electro-pneumatic isobaric filling valves)
- The bottle/can rinser is supplied with a single stage rinsing treatment.
- Electro-valve to control the rinsing fluid. The valve stops the rinsing fluid flow every time the machine stops and starts it at the machine re-starting.
- The cans/bottles are spaced by an infeed screw to allow the rinser’s pincers to pick them up.
- Once in the correct position , the bottles/cans are picked up by the pincers and upturned in the rear section of the rinser , where the rinser’s jets spray the inside of the bottles and cans with water.
- The drain water is collected via a tray under the jets, and the liquid may be drained away or recycled, filtered and re-used as required (optional kit extra)
- After the rinse cycle is completed the bottles/cans are re-positioned onto the conveyor belt and the infeed screw moves them over towards the filler and more bottles/cans are brought meantime into the rinser to be cleaned.
Filling unit description :
- 12 filling heads (electro-pneumatic isobaric filling valves)
- Automatic filling turret height adjustment
- Beverage product inlet complete with pneumatic butterfly valve.
- Upper tank provided with s/steel manometer and thermometer.
- User friendly 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- 3 color light for status indication.
- Bottles/cans entry using an auger
- Bottles/cans handling using a star disc and external guides
- Gears in hardened steel and special plastic material which minimizes lubrication needs
- The beverage product is fed from above through central distribution, made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Large diameter ball base bearing for rotation of the filling core
- Filling valves with automatic opening and the bottles/cans lifting jack
- AISI 304 stainless steel filling valves
- Adjustable level without replacing the parts
- CO2 injection before filling the cans and subsequent further injection of CO2 during the lifting and sealing phase of the filling valve, and automatic pressurization of the bottle/can
- Lifting jacks for cans, pneumatically powered. Pressure regulation is located in the electrical panel.
- Stainless steel level control probes.
- Predisposition for the normal sanitation cycle.
Improved design with many new and enhanced features including:
- Faster filling cycle
- Integral brushless electronic operation, for more accurate positioning of bottles/cans and faster servicingUser friendly 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- Total control of cycles of machine through interactive touch screen
- Full internet connection for remote software technical diagnosis and assistance
- Easy visibility and access from all sides via transparent opening door for easy maintenance
- Flexibility to fill any size of the glass bottles or aluminium cans
- Easy and rapid bottles/cans format changeover
- Material :Machine frame is made of stainless steel AISI 304 and machine support plate is made of painted iron covered with stainless steel AISI 304
Filling turret with electro-pneumatic counter pressure valves
Counter-pressure filling turret, supplied with 12 electro-pneumatic valves, suitable for filling carbonated products into glass bottles or aluminium cans.
- Automatic filling turret height adjustment.
- The filling turret has a twin tanks linear filling system with a mirror polished internal surface and an automatic level control probe.
- Fill level accuracy : +/- 2mm
Counter pressure filling with CO² flushing
The filler is suitable for counter pressure filling with CO² flushing for a true counter pressure of 3 bars.
The feeding mechanism works in a linear step -by-step mode and moves with 6 bottles/cans one after the other inside the filler in each lane. Six bottles/cans is placed under 6 filling valves during one filling batch.
Two parallel filling systems ensure a total of 12 filling valves and an output of 3000 bottles/cans per hour in a controlled accurate fill way.
When all the bottles/cans have reached their correct filling position the valves descend down onto the bottles/cans creates a hermetic seal, and put them in direct contact with the filling valves, sealing the neck. At this point the filling cycles starts and does the following:
• Pressurising the cans with CO² from the external CO² pressurised supply tanks.
• Flushing of the inside of the bottles/cans by creating a flow of virgin CO² to remove the oxygen inside the bottles/cans, and at the same time by extracting the air via the snift valve.
• Pressurising a second time the bottles/cans with CO² from the filling tank
• Counterpressure filling with the beverage product is performed
• Stabilising pause to let the beverage product settle inside the bottles/cans and prevent foaming
• Degassing and snifting the bottles/cans
The system includes a very versatile snift process to release the CO² pressure inside the bottles/cans gradually before the cans are completely released and sent to the bottles/cans closure unit. The CO² flushing kit allows our client to reach better levels of TPO (Total Packaged Oxygen).
Cans closure unit description :
Can lid distribution system :
- Number of the can lid distribution lines : two
Once filled the cans are moved away from the filler to the can seamer.
During this journey a lid dispenser positions one lid on each can that passes underneath it.
Just before picking up the lid it is possible to add a CO² under cover usibf the flushing device to eliminate any air inside the neck of the can.
In the upper part of the lid distribution units there is a revolving turret with 6 cylindric containers to lids feeding. The cylindric stock containers can be removed and refilled as the lids are used up. The cylinders are filled up off-line ready to be installed rapidly at intervals. Each cylinder can hold up to 200 lids each.
Extra kits of the cylindric containers for lids are available for sale as optionals to reduce stoppage time between refills.
Can closure unit (the can seamer)
When the can with the lid (now correctly in position), is positioned just under the seaming head, a pneumatic piston lifts the can up, while the two seaming rollers move in to seal the can end to the can body.
Now the can is ready for packing.
Single-head automatic bottle capping unit description :
- The automatic bottle capping unit in stainless steel with maximal capacity 3000 bottles per hour is suitable for the application of crown caps with diameter Ø 26 mm on the glass bottles.
- The machine is suitable to operation with cylindrical glass bottles with diameter from Ø 55mm to Ø115mm and maximum height 370mm.
- The capping head is lifted mechanicallym, is manually adjustable through a handwheel and allows working with various bottle formats
- The crown caps are fed through automatic vibration feeder, photocell on the cork chute and the stop/start device to avoid damaging the closures.
- The closure shock compensation is obtained through an adjustable shock-absorber.
- This bottle capping unit is completely manufactured in stainless steel, plastic materials approved for food usage and steel alloys, making its cleaning maintenance and sterilization easier and assuring a long life.
- All parts of the machine are manufactured with CNC machines tools.
The machine is equipped with:
• 1 set of the bottle moving star and the conveyor for cylindrical glass bottles
• Closing device for Ø26 mm crown caps
• Caps orientator bowl – vibrating type
• 1 maintenance and operation manual and list of spare parts
• Safety guards in compliance with the CE norms in a new design
Water shower in output from the monoblock :
General characteristics :
- Material AISI 304 stainless steel
- Large doors for inspection and internal light for routine maintenance.
- The frame structure has been designed to allow an easy disposal of liquids poured in it.
- The basic structure accommodates: input auger, transfer star, conveyor
- Supports, in Aisi 304 stainless steel, with adjustment for machine leveling
Mechanical characteristics :
- The transmission unit is located inside the base structure and is formed by a main gear made of high-strength steel, which ensures efficient and silent movement of the bottles/cans; distributes movement to the whole system.
- The main control gear distributes the movement to the whole system.
- The gear of the star for transferring cans at the input is built with a special plastic material to avoid noise and needs for lubrication. All other gears are made of steel.
Lubrication system :
- Mainly the machine is self-lubricated. The few internal / external and upper points of the machine can be greased without any contact with the beverage product.
Pneumatic system :
- The centralized pneumatic system controls the lifting of the bottles/cans using the pneumatic lift jacks and is equipped with pressure regulation, filter, lubrication with compressed air and air supply to the bottle/can capping unit.
Security functions :
- The machine is equipped with safety protections according to CE standards
- The frames of the panels are made of AISI 304 stainless steel, the windows are made of a special transparent plastic material.
- There are small openings at the entrance and exit of the conveyor belts for handling cans.
- During operation, any opening of a door stops the machine.
Remote assistance via internet
Interactive HMI interface in PLC for onsite production progress monitoring, production management & control and remote assistance.
The system allows our technician to be directly in contact with our customers in case of problems.
The bi-directional communication between the machine and remote system permit to see in real time if the operator is working in the correct way on the touch screen, and can be used to control the machine from our side for real time intervention (if necessary, for the customer´s demand).
Optional devices :
Bottle/can labelling unit
Automatic linear labeler with one single labeling station to apply self-adhesive labels on cylindrical bottles/cans by means of a new patented labeling system with opposing rollers. Designed especially for containers with low physical resistance to pressure, such as aluminium cans.
Technical specification :
|Designed to be used with||cylindrical cans or glass bottles|
|Container´s diameter||from 55 up to 120 mm|
|Container´s height||max. 350 mm|
|Hourly production capacity||max. 4000 pcs per hour (valid for diameter 55 mm)|
|Labelling tolerance||max. 1.5 mm|
|Number of label stations||standard = 1, maximal = 2|
|Paper passage||170 mm|
|Max. diameter of label´s reel||280 mm|
|Min. label´s width||20 mm|
|Pneumatic supply||4-6 bar, consumption 50 liters/min|
|Power supply||3-phase 380-420V/ 50/60 Hz + null|
|Power consumption||0.8 kW|
|Packaging||Wooden crate (not included in price)|
|Dimensions||225 x 85 x 190 cm|
|Weight netto||200 kg|
|Machine is mounted on wheels|
Packing unit (wraparound carton packing machine)
machine for packing the full bottles/cans into carton packages
- Automatic wrap-around case packer with in line infeed
- Sliding protection doors with deceleration device.
- Blank magazine at fixed height, equipped with motorized conveyor.
- Photocell for stock of cardboards.
- Blank magazine capacity: 300-400 pcs.
- Open cardboard dimensions: min 300×500 mm max 750×1300 mm – min 11.81″x19.69″ mm max 29.53″x51.18″ mm.
- Cardboard thickness: 3 mm.
- Automatic pack collation
- In line infeed conveyor with adjustable speed controlled by Inverter.
- One-row or multi-row infeed.
- Photocell for infeed conveyor speed change.
- Product presence photocells.
- Accumulation/control rows photocells.
- Cardboards pick-up by means of an oscillating arm with suction cups, driven by a gearmotor and controlled by inverter.
- Automatic positioning of the cardboards pick-up and release point, driven by gearmotor and controlled by encoder and inverter.
- Cardboard positioning on the polizene guides, without contact with the transmission chains.
- Electronic forming unit driven by 4 gearmotors controlled by inverter and encoder, with automatic adjustment of the carton depth.
- Pneumatic side vanes to guide the cardboard flaps.
- Load of the product into the open U-shaped carton with double 2 cartesian axis motorized pusher controlled by 4 servomotors.
- Gate with pneumatic movement with opening function and guide of the products.
- Closure of the inside lateral flaps by pneumatic actuators.
- Folding of the upper part of the cardboard by means of fixed contrast.
- Motorized transversal Hot melt glue applicator, controlled by inverter and encoder.
- 4 longitudinal fixed gluing points.
- Closure of the external flaps and squaring of the finished case by pneumatic actuators.
Flxmod® control system equipped with:
- Operator Interface 7″ full-colour touch screen sliding all along the length of the machine
- PLC control system
- Inverter with integrated encoder reading
- IN/OUT control modules
- 50 different memorisable working cycles
- 4.0 industry compliant
- Designed and manufactured according to CE regulations.
- Guide for multi-lane system 2/3 lanes.
- Format change.
- Guide for multi-lane system, for divider, 3/4 lanes.
Technical specification :
- Power supply: 400V 3 PH+N+PE; 50 Hz.
- Max. absorbed power: 9900 W.
- Compressed air pressure: 6 bar – 87 psi
- Required air: 17 nl/pack.
- Maximum pack height: 350 mm – 13.78″
- Minimum pack height: 75 mm – 2.95″
- Production: up to 25 ppm
- Machine dimensions: mm 4720 x 2290 x 2150-2310h -185.83″ x 90.16″ x 84.65″-90.94″
- Working height: 945-1105 mm – 37.20″-43.50″
Characteristics of the infeed products:
One infeed lane, for round, square and irregular products
- max width 280 mm – 11.02″
- max length 350 mm – 13.78″
- max diameter 280 mm – 11.02″
- min diameter 40 mm – 1.57″
2 infeed lanes, for round products only:
- max diameter 140 mm – 5.51″
- min diameter 40 mm – 1.57″
3 infeed lanes, for round products only:
- max diameter 90 mm – 3.54″
- min diameter 40 mm – 1.57″
Recommended working temperature: FROM +10 C° TO +35 C°; beverage product >+10 C° – FROM +50 °F TO +95 °F, PRODUCT >+50 °F enviromental humidity: MAX 70%
Recommended carboard quality :
- Corrugated cardboard: 3 mm thickness
- Outside cover in test paper from 150 to 180 g/m²
- Inside cover in test paper from 120 to 140 g/m²
- Central waviness in medium paper from 130 to 150 g/m²
Glue specificatons :
- Adhesive type: hotmelt.
- Viscosity at 170°C: 900 – 1100 mPas.
- Glue sticking time: short.
- Open time: medium.
- Working temperature: 150 -190 °C.
Price list :
||PRICE IN EURO|
|Automatic depalletiser (bottles / cans)||On demand|
|HYBRID 12-12-1SC EPV (Rinsing unit/ Filling unit/ Bottles closure unit/ Cans closure unit)||On demand|
|Parts for one glass bottle format||included|
|Parts for one aluminium can format||included|
|Parts for one format of the 26mm crown cap||included|
|Parts for one format of the can lid||included|
|Dummy bottles/cups for CIP cleaning – for filling valves & return to CIP tank||On demand|
|High temperature washing kit at 85 ⁰C for use of the hot caustic chemical solution in the CIP process||included|
|Photocell signallizng the can accumulation at the outlet and activating the bottle/can input stop||On demand|
|Motorised bottle/can conveyor system with bottle/can pack off/accumulation table end of line||On demand|
|Linear bottle/can labelling unit||On demand|
|Packing unit – with parts for one carton pack format||On demand|
|Bottle/can conveyor system – real price will be calculated after the final layout will be confirmed with client||On demand|
|Control panel for the bottle/can conveyor system – real price will be calculated after the final layout will be confirmed with client||On demand|
|Cables and cable trays – real price will be calculated after the final layout will be confirmed with client||On demand|
|Total price of the filling line without the labelling unit and without the packing unit
|Total price of the filling line with the labelling unit and without the packing unit
|Total price of the filling line without the labelling unit and with the packing unit
|Total price of the filling line with the labelling unit and with the packing unit
|OPTIONS FOR THE HYBRID 12-12-1SC EPV MONOBLOCK
|DESCRIPTION||PRICE IN EURO|
|Liquid nitrogen dosing system (recommended when filling non-carbonated products)||On demand|
|Product non-return valve||On demand|
|Spare gaskets for the 12 filling valves||On demand|
|Fobbing device prior to lid application – hot water to be supplied by the client (x2)||On demand|
|Spraying device after output from the can seamer to wash external surface of the cans from an excess foam||On demand|
|Modem with Ethernet connection for remote software assistance||On demand|
|Parts to handle additional format of bottles/cans with the same lid||On demand|
|12 additional fill level tubes – required for each additional required filling level||On demand|
|Parts in contact with the beverage product in stainless steel AISI 316||On demand|
|2x exchange parts for the can seaming unit for closing additional lid formats (includes can seaming tools, chute and complete automatic revolving can lids loader with 6 stations – each for prepacked cartridges with lids)||On demand|
|Sanitary screw for the product feed pump with all pipe connections||On demand|
Sales conditions :
Payment : 50% advance deposit with signed order, balance prior to shipment of goods.
Delivery time : Usually 5 calendar months EXW – since receipt of order & payment of 50% advance deposit payment and delivery of all samples and technical details a computations (excluded August & December).
Packaging : Not included
Delivery costs : Not included
Installation : Not included
Warranty : 12 months. It is excluded from the warranty the materials of normal wear, damages due to incorrect use, due to carelessness or missing maintenance and damages caused by modifications not effected by our technicians. Are also excluded the electrical materials, subject to their own manufacturers’ warranty (see full trading terms enclosed for details of warranty).
- Connection to other devices
- Supplementary equipment and optionals if not included in the price
- Machine positioning
- Building structures and their modifications
- Inspection certificates issued by approved control agencies
- All what is not clearly mentioned in the offer
Optional services :
I. Installation work on the place …. On demand
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes ten days work (+ two days travelling) of two specialists on the place – assembling and start up of the equipment.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.
II. Installation work ensured by customer (with our remote assistance) …. On demand
Do you want to save your money ? Are you technically skilled and not afraid of challenges? Do your country’s hygienic restrictive regulations not allow a visit of a specialized technician from a foreign country? Don’t be afraid to use the remote assistance service.
How is the installation of the filling line by our customer, using our remote assistance?
1.) The customer positiones all the machines and connects them to power guided by our checklist.
2.) Once photos were sent of the completion of the preliminary phase we proceeds with the start up and commissioning.
3.) First we connects the PLC of the machine via internet to our service console in our factory — this allows our service manager to view and control your PLC on a remote screen, as if he was in front of the machine in person.
4.) We then organise a Microsoft Teams conference call, with one your worker holding the camera, and the others working around the our technician´s instructions.
5.) After only 3-5 days setting up and configuring, first full glass bottles or cans will leave your filling line.