BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 breweries – basic recommended configurations of breweries with the Breworx LITE-ME 1000 wort brew machine and beer fermentation tanks with volume 1000 or 2000 liters.
Typical sets of breweries equipped with the BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 machine for simplified wort production of malt extract, water and hops. BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 breweries are simplified craft breweries intended mainly for bigger restaurants and pubs with their own beer production.
They are equipped with simplified brewhouse wort machine with luxury design and modern professional beer production equipment like cylindrical and conical beer fermentors or open fermentation vats, automatic cooling system, cleaning and sanitizing system etc. It is possible to use them to production of all known types of beer, which malt concentrates and recipes are available for.
Beer production capacities from 750 hectoliters up to 6000 hectoliters per year according to number fermentation tanks, their volume and kind beer to be produced.
The BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 machine for preparation of wort has a traditional design which is typical for Czech brewery school. All components that are necessary to production of wort are integrated to two multifunction tanks. Each tank ensures several functions. This type of the wort brew machine is able to produce from one up to three batches of wort per day wherein only malt extract is used instead malt. We produce the machine in two different variations – with the stainless steel or copper outer design. The machine is usually placed and operates directly in interior of the restaurant where a master brewer operates with him front of all visitors of the restaurant. Luxury traditional design of the visualy complicated wort production machine in the middle of the restaurant is a good marketing tool which pull a customer attention.
More informations about the BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 breweries:
- BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 breweries – all about this type of breweries
- BREWORX LITE-ME 1000 brewhouse – all about the wort brew machine
- Wort brew equipment – all about system for the the wort production process
- Beer fermentation equipment – all about the beer fermentation tanks and final beer conditioning equipment
- Beer filling equipment – all about the facilities for filling beer into bottles, petainers, stainless steel kegs etc.
- Supporting equipment – all about the control system, cleaning and sanitizing system, cooling system etc.