CCT-300C Cylindrical-conical tank Classic 300/360 L (insulated, 2-jacket)
The Cylindrical-conical tank (CCT), Cylindroconical fermenter (CCF), with usable volume 300 liters and total volume 360 liters, for fermentation and maturation of beer, cider, wine and other beverages, in several variations, made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304). The vessel is manufactured containing standardized dimensions and equipment, or according to individual customer requirements. The tank is normally available in several versions (optional dimensions, quality class, maximum pressure). Classic design, PUR insulation, double stainless steel casing, water (or glycol) cooling duplicators. PED certificate (optional also ASME, GUM, GOST).
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank Classic CCT 300
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 to 3 bar (over-pressure tanks with the maturation bottling function)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulating of coolant
- PUR insulation – thickness corresponding to the size of the tank and the environment
- Stainless steel jacket – with the customer selected surface finishing
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 or less (except in very small containers and terminating welds on intermediate vessels)
- Manhole on the top cone or on cylinder part (according to customer requirements)
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider – racking valve
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation shower – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting air vent valve
- Independent safety overpressure valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
- PED 97/23/EC certificate for the overpressure tank
Optional equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank Classic CCT 300
- Adjustable racking valve with a sight glass (adjusting high of the suction inlet according to level of yeast)
- Scale for the beverage level indicator
- Scale for the pressure relief valve
- Thermometer or thermo-sensor
- Automatic valves for regulation the coolant flow in the cooling channels
- Local thermostat unit (control valves duplicators, depending on the temperature)
- Control system for manual or automatic control of fermentation and maturation process
- Carbonation stone – the special jet for carbonation of beverages from CO2 bottles
Technical parameters of the Cylindrical-conical tank Classic CCT 300 liters
These are the usual standard parameters – the manufacturer reserves the right to change these parameters.
Each customer always approves with the actual parameters of the tank – it is specified in the contract document and construction drawings.
|Tank type : Extra SLIM||Tank type : MEDIUM||Tank type : Extra WIDE|
|Cylindrical-conical tank (Volume)||3,0 HL||Cylindrical-conical tank (Volume)||3,0 HL||Cylindrical-conical tank (Volume)||3,0 HL|
|Insulation /mm/||50||Insulation /mm/||50||Insulation /mm/||50|
|Usable Volume /HL/||3||Usable Volume /HL/||3||Usable Volume /HL/||3|
|Total Volume /HL/||3,6||Total Volume /HL/||3,6||Total Volume /HL/||3,6|
|Volume of Cylinder /hl/||3,1||Volume of Cylinder /hl/||2,8||Volume of Cylinder /hl/||2,4|
|Volume of Cone /hl/||0,2||Volume of Cone /hl/||0,4||Volume of Cone /hl/||0,7|
|Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||11||Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||11||Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||11|
|Inner Diameter /mm/||500||Inner Diameter /mm/||600||Inner Diameter /mm/||700|
|Inner Height /mm/||2067||Inner Height /mm/||1594||Inner Height /mm/||1331|
|Height of Cylinder /mm/||1542||Height of Cylinder /mm/||969||Height of Cylinder /mm/||607|
|Height of Cone /mm/||371||Height of Cone /mm/||445||Height of Cone /mm/||519|
|Clearance above the floor /mm/||100||Clearance above the floor /mm/||100||Clearance above the floor /mm/||100|
|External Diameter /mm/||600||External Diameter /mm/||700||External Diameter /mm/||800|
|Total Height /mm/||2167||Total Height /mm/||1694||Total Height /mm/||1431|
|Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||202||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||189||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||184|
|Weight of Full Tank /kg/||553||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||540||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||535|
|Ratio : Height of Cone / Diameter||1,349||Ratio : Height of Cone / Diameter||1,349||Ratio : Height of Cone / Diameter||1,349|
|Ratio : Height of Cylinder / Diameter||3,1||Ratio : Height of Cylinder / Diameter||1,6||Ratio : Height of Cylinder / Diameter||0,9|
|Ratio: Height / Diameter||4,1||Ratio: Height / Diameter||2,7||Ratio: Height / Diameter||1,9|
|Ratio: Height of Cylinder / of Cone||4,2||Ratio: Height of Cylinder / of Cone||1,1||Ratio: Height of Cylinder / of Cone||1,1|
|Apex Angle of the Conical part / °/||68°||Apex Angle of the Conical part / °/||68°||Apex Angle of the Conical part / °/||68°|
|Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304|
I. Size ratio variations of the CCT 300 liters :
We produce CCT fermentation tanks with volume 300 liters in 6 production lines by the ratio of the height and diameter of the container. It is advantage for customers, because dimensions of tanks is often necessary to adapt for limited space dispositions.
In this eshop we directly offer only three size ratio variations of CCT 300liters (Extra Wide, Medium, Extra Slim). If you want another variation, send us your request and we will send you an individual quote for the tank.
II. Variations of the CCT 300 according to their overpressure limit :
In addition, the customer can choose between the over-pressure and non-pressure containers. According to the maximum allowable overpressure in the vessel we produce CC fermentation tanks in two designs:
- Non-pressure fermentation tank CCT-300 – the maximum available overpressure is 0.5 bar – it is designed as 2.0 bar tank, but it is not declared as pressure tank and doesn´t have a pressure vessel passport. Suitable for non-pressure fermentation of beer or cider.
- Over-pressure fermentation tank CCT-300 – the maximum available overpressure is 3.0 bar (according to specific customer requirements up to 5.0 bar), includes PED certificate for pressure vessels – container can be used not only for the fermentation and maturation of beer, but also as pressure bright beer tank for tapping into kegs or bottles, filtration and dispensing/tapping of beer or cider.
III. Variations of the CCT 300 according to their quality and equipment :
According to requirements and financial possibilities of customers we recognize the fermentation tanks with three classes of quality and equipment:
- HQ – HIGH Quality – High quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra μm – glossy design. The outer surface is unified. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are made in Europe or in the USA. A perfect separation of the used yeast from the beer or cider, especially at single-phase fermentation of beer or cider when the both fermentation and maturation process are provided in the same tank. Luxury equipment of the tanks. The main advantages are the savings of sanitizing solutions, water and energy, minimized losses of beverages, shorter work time, reduction of production costs. Three years warranty for stainless steel main parts and also for the fittings. The quality class for the most demanding customers.
- SQ – STANDARD Quality – Standard quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are purchased from approved suppliers from Europe or USA. Inspection of all critical welds and joints. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra=0.8 μm – semi glossy design. Usual equipment af the vessels, usual set of fittings. Tanks in this quality class comply with all European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. Two years warranty for stainless steel main parts, two year for the fittings. It is the most often ordered quality variaton of tanks for our customers.
- LQ – LOWER Quality – Lower quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The most of functional armatures and fittings are purchased from approved suppliers from Asia. The inner and outer surface are not unified. Not guaranteed surface roughness on the inside of the containers. One year warranty for stainless steel main parts, one year for the fittings. This solution is interesting only for starting small breweries because it saves an investition costs. Unfortunatelly, this brings higer beverage production costs. Longer period of sanitation, greater consumption of the sanitizing solution, energy, labor and hot water. High losses of produced beverages. We don´t offer this quality class for our products, because the equipment with the LQ quality class does not comply with the European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. It is the quality of tanks of very cheap world producers of the tanks.
CCT - Cylindrical-conical fermentation tanks : Quality + Equipment
|Specification and equipment||HQ||SQ||LQ|
|Production of the Czech Mini Breweries||optional||standard||we don´t offer|
|Competitors' production (usual reality)||rarely||optional||standard|
|Main fittings producers||Europe||Europe||Asia|
|*** Inner surface - roughness||Ra < 0.6 μm||Ra < 0.8 μm||Ra > 0.8 μm|
|*** Inner surface - sheen||glossy||semi glossy||matte|
|Outer surface - united design||yes||no||no|
|Connections of outer plates||welved||welved / riveted||riveted|
|PUR insulation||> 50 mm||> 40 mm||< 40 mm|
|Thickness of the inner plates||> 3 mm||> 3 mm||< 3 mm|
|Thickness of the outer plates||> 2.0 mm||> 1.5 mm||< 1.5 mm|
|* Penetration test||yes||yes||no|
|* Pressure relief valve - adjustable range||0 - 3 bar||0 - 3 bar||0 - 1.2 bar|
|* Pressure relief valve - with adjusting scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Level indicator - sanitable||yes||yes||no|
|Level indicator - with scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Vacuum-overpressure aeration valve||yes||yes||yes|
|** Independent safe overpressure valve||3.3 bar||3.3 bar||no|
|Racking valve above yeast||yes||yes||yes|
|Racking valve with adjustable suction height||yes||extra charge||no|
|Racking valve with sigh glass||yes||extra charge||no|
|Yeast draining valve||yes||yes||yes|
|* Overpressure manhole (upper or side)||yes||yes||yes|
|Cooling area of duplicators||> 60%||> 60%||< 60%|
|Thermocouple for each cooling zone||yes||yes||yes|
|* PED 97/23/EC certificate||yes - always||yes - always||rarely|
|ASME / GUM / GOST-R certificate||optionally||optionally||rarely|
|Warranty||36 months||24 months||12 months|
Asterisks: *= only for ovepressure tanks **= only for volumes more than 1000L ***= only for volumes more than 300L
Our tip : Adjustable racking valve for CCT – the special equipment for preventing loss of the product
We recommend to use our new adjustable racking valve system for easy separation of yeast from the product (beer, cider, wine …) without loss of product residues.
This system allows the precise height setting of the outlet pipe suction hole just above the actual level of yeast in the tank.
No more product loss – no unusable residues in the tanks.
Your price :
- SQ version of CCT – 650 Eur surcharge
- HQ version of CCT – included in price
Our quality Ten: Why to buy the cylindrical-conical tank 300 liters just from us?
- We design, manufacture, mounted and testing of all vessels (excluding non-pressure) in accordance with the strict standards and guidelines for pressure vessels (EU Directive PED 97/23 / EC Pressure Equipment). I.e :
- Each pressure vessel contains a double-acting air vent valve (prevents against an over pressurization or implosion of the tank during its charging / discharging)
- Each pressure vessel also contains an independent overpressure safety valve (prevents against a very dangerous overpressurization of the vessel and the subsequent explosion during a malfunction or insufficient capacity of the double acting air vent valve)
- Each pressure vessel is designed by certified designer who is qualified for the designing and calculation of pressure vessels.
- Production documentation for each pressure vessel containing static strength calculation, the exact description of a right manufacturing process, including the required types of welds, thickness of material, critical points solutions.
- All the manufactured pressure vessels are subjected to rigorous testing of tightness and porosity of welds, using a special liquid that detects even the slightest unwanted leaks, pores or micro-cracks = The Penetration Test
- Pressure vessels are tested at overpressure which is at least 1 bar higher than the overpressure, for which containers are certified.
- The Protocol on the tightness and pressure tests and the EU declaration of conformity are issued to all pressure vessels. We also attach the Pressure vessel passport, at the request of the customer.
- Manufacturing processes, design drawings, manufacturing, tightness and pressure tests are supervised by an inspector of TÜV SÜD Czech or another certified company, supplying quality control and compliance with European standards.
- Each pressure vessel contains an indelible nameplate with the obligatory name of the manufacturer, the ultimate pressure or other data that uniquely identifies the concrete pressure vessel in accordance with EU PED 97/23 / EC
- Optionally we can produce the pressure equipment according to the conditions and standards of ASME, GOST-R or GUM certification rules. In this case, we charge an extra surcharge for the special certification :
- PED certification … is included in the price
- ASME certification … surcharge 10%
- GUM certification … surcharge 5% – We ensure all necessary technical equipment of the tank (GUM compliant), a customer pays and handles the certification process for the tank on site.
- GOST-R certification … surcharge 10%
- We produce food containers fundamentally from food stainless steel that fully comply with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation EC no. 1935/2004. These materials do not release their constituents to food in quantities which could endanger human health or bring about an unacceptable changes in the composition of food or a deterioration in their organoleptic and sensory characteristics in contact with food under normal or foreseeable conditions. We do not use cheap stainless steel with lower quality, which will soon lose their corrosion resistance and indifference to food, especially after repeated contact with the sanitation solutions.
- We are looking into suppliers of construction and installation materials and components from which we produce equipment for food production and handling. We do not buy any material from importers who are unable to prove its European origins and characteristics.
- All the tanks, which we design for fermentation, maturation and storage of beverages, have optimized dimensions for the fermentation processes, maturation process, carbonation, carried out in accordance with technological standards for beverages production. We do not set the dimensions of the containers by an unqualified “eyeball” estimate .
- All containers that are made in HQ quality class, are produced with the guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra < 0.8 microns, containers that are made in SQ quality class, are produced with the guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 microns (except in very small containers and terminating welds on intermediate vessels), which is the European standard prescribed roughness of the inner surfaces of the containers that come into contact with food and carried with their sanitation alkalis and acids. Guaranteed roughness of the inner surface of the vessel is extremely important to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitation tanks. This is an essential prerequisite for achieving purity and sterility of food production equipment. We guarantee this limited roughness for 100% of the interior surface also for the tanks. We repeatedly do measurements of all internal surfaces of tanks with the special oughness-meter TR-130 during all their manufacturing process. We polish the inner surface of the tank until the desired roughness is reached.
- Each container is designed and manufactured in such a way as to ensure easy cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces that come into contact with food. Therefore, the vessels are equipped with at least one sanitation shower, removable and sanitizable level-indicators and sample cooks. We do not use any cheap fittings, for which the manufacturer has failed to sanitary design and cleanability.
- Tanks in HQ quality class have an united outer surface. All joints of the outer sheets (thickness at least 2 mm) are either welded or completely sealed. This is important to prevent ingress of moisture into the double casing, moistening the insulating material and the loss of insulating ability. This ensures a consistent quality and insulating capacity of the tanks. For containers in LQ quality the external sheets are usually riveted and they have a thickness of at least 1 mm.
- We isolate all the pressure vessels by quality PU foam. The insulating polyuretan foam is professionally applied to the insulating space of the container so as to avoid formation of thermal bridges, unisolated empty space or deformation of containers.We do not use cheap little functional replacements for the isolation of containers such as insulating wool, polystyrene beads, inexpertly applied foam.
- Diameters of nozzles, valves and piping are sized correctly according to the volume and vessel function – we do not mount underpowered functional elements on the tanks.
- The warranty for the tanks produced in HQ is 36 months, warranty for the tanks produced in SQ is 24 months. The warranty on vessel in LQ quality is 12 months. The practical life of the vessels is usually several decades, while elements with lower lifetime (dampers, valves, seals, etc.) can usually to be easily replaced with a new standardized elements of the same or another manufacturer.
If you are comparing our prices with competitors, please always make sure that any other manufacturer guarantees the same quality as we offer.