MTS-TO1-2DN50TCV is the integrated product output-input fitting that is placed in bottom of the cylindrical-conical tank (fermenter). The fitting includes two pipes with the TriClamp connections DIN 32676 ⌀64mm DN 50 / NW 50. The product output-input pipe is segmented for easy setting height according to yeast level in the tank.
Picture with position of the fitting on the CCT fermenter :
MTS-TO1-2DN50TCV Inlet-Outlet Bottom Fitting 2x DN50 TC variable is an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position MTS-TO1 and MTS-TO1 in the scheme of the tank :
The MTS-TO1-2DN50TCV fitting includes :
- Nut DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 150 / NW 150
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀64mm DN 50 / NW 50 as the bottom tank draining output
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀64mm DN 50 / NW 50 as the product input-output with three removable pipe segments
- Product pipe for filling and draining of the product in/from the tank – its total length (including three segments) depends on the customer’s requirement – standard length is 1000 mm (it may be shorted anytime later by customer). Recommended length of each segment is 120 mm – it may be changed depending on the customer’s requirement.
- Disc ⌀ 150mm with welded two pipes DN 50 / NW 50 (draining and product pipes)
- Seal for the DIN 11851 “Dairy coupling” DN 150 / NW 150 nut
Easy removable and sanitizable system designed for MTS Modular Tank System. The fitting is usable for the most of beer fermenters that are equipped with the DIN 11851 threat DN 150 in the cone bottom.
This version of the fitting allows easy and quick setting four different height positions of the product pipe according to an actual level of yeast in the tank. It is very comfortable solution for the most of brewers who want to save their costs and take more beer from each beer production tank.
There are no reviews yet.