The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-4xCCT1000SHP3 includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in two cylindrically-conical high-pressure fermenters. This set is also designed for the production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-4xCCT1000SHP3 consists of :
- 4 pcs of the CCT-SHP3-1000DE professional non-insulated or insulated cylindrical-conical tank 1000 liters (total capacity 1200 liters) – the special container for both fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine) under pressure max. 3.0 bar
- 1pc of the compact water/glycol chiller 4200 W
- Temperature control system with 4pcs of the independent digital temperature regulators, temperature sensors and regulation valves.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
Main advantages of the set
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists (like project designer, assembling team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc.) Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other and start production of your own beer the same day.
You need not any special equipment like the temperature measuring and control, regulation valves and electric system. All what you need is included in this set. Therefore the installation and start up is very easy and quick.
I. Professional pressure cylindrical-conical fermenter 3.0 bar
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank CCT-SHP3-1000DE :
Main features and standard equipment :
- Arched top part
- Cylindrical central part
- Conical bottom part with angle 60°
- Safety valve mounted on top layer for 3.0 bar working pressure
- Cleaning pipe DN 40, with spray head, perforation 360° with spray head holder, including cleaning pipe NW 40 DIN 11851 including disc valve NW 40
- CO2-Connection G¾“ welded on to cleaning pipe, including the CO2-valve
- Manhole with pressure door 340 x 440 mm, with swiveling handle
- Welded gland NW 10 DIN 11851 including the sampling valve NW 10
- Welded gland NW 10 DIN 11851 including the welded sleeve and thermometer L 125 mm
- Pure-product outlet NW 40 including the disc valve NW 40 DIN 11851
- Bottom outlet NW 40 including the disc valve NW 40 DIN 11851
- Laser welded double jacket for cooling with input / output 2 x 1″ ET – G1″ (BSP male threads)
- Standing on welded-on pipe legs with fastening bores, including height adjustment
- Declaration of conformity according to pressure equipment directive 2014/68/EU
- Type plate for the identification of the tank
- The tank is designed for both fermenting and maturating (under pressure) larger quantities of beer (or cider, sparkling wine, kombucha or other carbonated beverages).
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the easy automatically water cooling during the maturation and fermentation process
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV)
- The double cooling jacket is equipped with two threaded necks to connection of a water cooler.
- The tank stands stably and safely on three legs.
- Several useful available accessories for expanding of the tank.
II. CWC-C45MLT Compact water chiller 4.2 kW
Technical parameters :
- Microchannel condenser
- Cooling capacity … it depends on temperature of cooling media :
- 4.2 kW for cooling media temperature +15°C (water)
- 2.6 kW for cooling media temperature 0°C (glycol)
- 1.6 kW for cooling media temperature -10°C (glycol)
- Copper basket evaporator
- Refrigerant … R404a
- All parts in the unit are isolated
- Buffer tank capacity … 30 liters
- Electrical connection … 230V/50Hz/16A
- Cooling medium … water / glycol
- Cooling water (glycol) temperature from approx. -10° to +15°C
- Maximal ambient air temperature 32°C
- Insulated water tank
- Integrated pump
- Fittings for cooling media hoses output / input … 2x ½” AG (male)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 609 x 757 x 479 mm
- Weight : 80 kg
III. Temperature measuring and control system
NANOFIX is the fully equipped temperature regulation set for single tank. One only has to connect the unit to the power and cooling water supply. Clear arrangement with a large actual and target temperature display.
The set includes :
- Digital temperature controller – with display of the current and desired temperature and control buttons
- Thermo sensor with 6mm diameter and cable 5m
- Motorized regulation ball valve with pipe connections 1/2″ Female and 5m cable
- Power supply adapter 220V/50 Hz (EU version) or 110V 60Hz (US version)
Technical parameters :
- Simple Plug & Play system
- Regulation valve : Motorized, two 1/2″ inner threads, 5m cable
- Thermo sensor : PT100, 1/3 DIN, VA sleeve, 5m cable
- Display: actual and target temperature (white and green)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5 °C
- Resolution: +/- 0.1 °C
- Measuring range: -9.9 ° … + 99.9 ° C
- Controller types: PID
- Operating mode: cooling or heating
- Housing: plastic, PC (polycarbonate) with GFS
- Ambient temperature: -10 .. + 40 ° C
- Power Supply: 230 V AC [50Hz alternation]
- Connection cable: ~ 5 meters with plug-in power supply
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 105x120x80 mm
- Protection class: IP65
The complete fermentation set includes four NANOFIX sets.
The complete beer fermentation set with non-insulated fermentors :
The complete beer fermentation set with insulated fermentors :