The automatic bottle filling line BFL-MB1200 is fully equipped filling technology for the production capacity up to 1200 bottles (0,33L) per hour. It consists of these components and services :
- Automatic monoblock machine for rinsing, filling and capping the bottles.
- Special CIP bottle for full cleaning and sanitizing the machine in closed circuit.
- High temperature kit for the hot internal cleaning of the machine at 85 ⁰C using a caustic solution.
- Linear labelling unit for application of paper labels on the bottles.
- Photocell to avoid bottle jam out in the labelling unit.
- Coder integrated into the labelling unit to printing the filling day date.
- Rotary table to inserting the bottles.
- Rotary table to full bottles accumulation before unloading (Ø800mm).
- Conveyor system to connection of all units each other.
The bottle filling line is designed to be operated only with one worker.
Scheme and dimensions of the fully equipped bottle filling system:
A high quality monoblock machine designed to rinsing, isobaric filling and capping the bottles. Long lifespan thanks to our special double degassing of Oxygen, with electropneumatic filling valves.
– Up to 960 pcs of the 0.5 lt bottles per hour
– Up to 1200 pcs of the 0.3 lt bottles per hour
- Beverage product: Carbonated beverages like beer, cider, sparkling wine etc.
- Type of bottle: Glass bottles (optionaly aluminium cans)
- Type of closure: Ø 26 mm (crown cap)
- Number of bottle rinsing positions: 6
- Number of bottle filling valves: 6
- Number of bottle capping heads: 1 + optionaly capping head for cans
- Rinsing system: by water – with single stage water treatment
- Filling system: electropneumatic, isobaric filling valves
- Filling temperature: 0-2°C
- CO2 content: Max 5,5 g/lt.
- Pressure: Max: 2.0bar – 2.5bar
- Bottle standard dimensions: Diameter min. 50mm/max. 100mm, height min. 180mm/max. 340mm
- Machine rotation: Clockwise
- Speed adjustment: electronic, by frequency inverter
- Photocells with automatic start/stop system: positioned at inlet and exit
- Machine dimensions (standard crown capping head) : L x W x H : 2510 x 1930 x 2300mm
- Machine dimensions (with double turret ) : L x W x H : 2510 x 2090 x 2300 mm
- Output capacity: up to 1200 bph (bottles 330ml) / up to 960 bph (bottles 500ml)
1st operation : Rinsing the bottles on the rinsing turret equipped with six grippers
- Rinsing turret, supplied with six grippers with standard fixed nozzles.
- The bottle gripper pads can be easy extra-rapid assembles and disassembled.
- The bottle rinser modul is supplied with a single stage rinsing water treatment
- Electro-valve to automatic control the rinsing fluid. The valve stops the reatment fluid flow every time the machine stops and starts it at the machine re-starting.
- Manual turret height adjustment
2nd operation : Filling the bottles on the filling turret equipped with electropneumatic counterpressure valves
- Counter-pressure filling turret, supplied with six electropneumatic valves suitable for filling beer into glass bottles and into alluminum cans
- Manual filling turret height adjustment for use the turning turret for seaming cans
- The filling turret has a tank with a mirror polished internal surface and a level control probe
- Filling level accuracy +/- 2mm
Phases of the bottle filling process
|1st phase||First pre-vacuumation||After the lifting of the bottle, the vacuum pump starts - exhausting air from bottle|
|2nd phase||First CO2 injection||The vacuuming pipe is closed and the injection of CO2 starts - filling bottle with CO2|
|3rd phase||Second pre-vacuumation||The valve for the CO2 closes and the vacuuming pump starts - exhausting CO2 from bottle|
|4th phase||Second CO2 injection||The vacuum pipe stays open for a very short time while the CO2 is opening and then it is closed|
|5th phase||Filling the beverage||When the pressure inside the bottle is the same as the pressure in the upper filling tank the filling valves is open and the filling process of the bottle starts|
|6th phase||End of filling||When the filling of the bottle is finished, after a short pause, the snift is open for degassing of the bottle|
|7th phase||Degassing||The electro mechanical valve opens and degasses the bottle|
All of the above mention cycles are adjustable and recordable in the PLC so that they can be verified and used in future.
3rd operation : Capping the bottles with the crown caps on the capping turret equipped with the large capacity crown caps feeder
Bottle capping equipment in the capping turret is suitable for crown corks of glass bottles. It is supplied with:
- Automatic vibrating sorter, made of AISI 304 stainless steel; equipped with device for monitoring caps level in the stack
- Chute equipped with cap presence monitoring device, made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Capping head with pressure-closing cone for permanent crown cap deformation.
- Device to removing beer foam before capping – it removes oxygen from the bottle neck.
Optional equipment (prices on request) :
- Revolving turret with two types of heads mounted on the same turret.
- Special heads for : screw corks, mushroom corks, wine corks, plastic caps.
Standard equipment and benefits of the BFA-MB1200 machine
- Inlets for rinsing water and for carbon dioxide provided with globe valves made in stainless steel.
- Product inlet complete with pneumatic butterfly valve.
- Panel with steel manometer and pressure regulation for lifting elements and counter of pressure in the upper tank.
- Upper tank is equipped with steel manometer and thermometer.
- Vacuum regulator on the vacuum tank.
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- Three color indicators for all status indication.
- Faster filling cycleIntegral brushless operation for more accurate positioning of bottles and faster servicing
- Higher quality of vacuum for oxygen retention – lowest in the beverage industry
- Low Oxygen TPO (Total Packaged Oxygen) values between 50-80 PPB.
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- Improved bottle capping head – can now also apply ROPP, cork corks, crown caps and plastic crew caps
- Total control of cycles of machine through interactive touch screen
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Easy visibility and access from all sides via transparent opening doors for easy maintenance
- Possibility to fill short neck bottles
- Improved bottle rinser with the “No bottle – no spray” system
- Flexibility to fill any size bottle or aluminium can
- Easy and rapid changeover from glass bottling to alluminium cans
II. Beverage feed pump
- Pneumatic stainless steel diagphragm pump for feedeng beer to the filler
- This device works without electrical consumption – it needs only pressure air
- Minimalized mechanical impact on beer
III. Automatic linear self-adhesive labelling machine
Automatic bottle labelling machine for applying self-sdhesive labels – Model BLA-MB1800. Automatic linear labelling machine equipped to apply one self adhesive label on glass bottles. For bottles with maximal diameter 300mm.
Capacity maximally 1800 bottles per hour.
- Label minimum length: 10 mm
- Label maximum length: 130 mm
- Label minimum height: 10 mm
- Label maximum height: 80/120/160/240 mm
- Container minimum diameter: 40 mm
- Container maximum diameter: 130 mm
- Container minimum height: 150 mm
- Container maximum height: 370 mm
- Display : 2,8″ full color LCD
- Plug´n Play design : Hewlett Packard TIJ 2.5 printing technology
- Printable images : Alphanumeric , logo, date/time, expiry date
- Printable lines : 1,2,3,4 lines. Total line heigh is limited to 12.7 mm
- Conveyor speed : 76 meters per minute
Optional services :
Installation work on the place …. € 5600 / 5 + 2 days
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes five days work (+ two days travelling) of two specialists on the place – assembling and start up of the equipment.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.