The automatic bottle filling line BFL-MB1200 is fully equipped for the production capacity up to 1200 bottles (0,33L) per hour. It consists of these components and services :
- BFA-MB1200 Automatic monoblock bottle rinser-filler-crowner
- Dummy bottles for CIP cleaning in closed circuit
- High Temperature washing kit at 85 ⁰C for hot caustic solution internal cleaning
- Linear labeller for body label application
- Photocell for bottle jam out of the labeller
- Photocell for standard labels (No transparent, No metal)
- Date coder integrated into labeller – U2 Inkjet coder
- Conveyor system to connect labeler & Microblock together with rotary bottle infeed table & rotary bottle accumulation table Ø800mm (to allow single man operation)
A high quality machine. For rinsing of bottles, isobaric filling of bottles, closing of bottles; with long lifespan thanks to our special double degassing of Oxygen; with electropneumatic filling valves.
– Up to 960 pcs of the 0.5 lt bottles per hour
– Up to 1200 pcs of the 0.3 lt bottles per hour
- Product: Carbonated Beer
- Type of bottle: Glass & aluminium cans
- Type of closure: Ø 26 mm (crown cap)
- Number of bottle rinsing positions: 6
- Number of bottle filling valves: 6
- Number of bottle capping heads: 1 + optionaly capping head for cans
- Rinsing system: by water – with single stage water treatment
- Filling system: electropneumatic, isobaric filling valves
- Filling temperature: 0-2°C
- CO2 content: Max 5,5 g/lt.
- Pressure: Max: 2-2,5 bar
- Bottle standard dimensions: ø min. 50/max. 100 – h min.180/max. 340
- Machine rotation: Clockwise
- Speed adjustment: electronic, by inverter
- Photocells with automatic start/stop : positioned at inlet and exit
- Machine dimensions (standard crown capping head) L x W x H : 2510 x 1930 x 2300mm
- Machine dimensions (with double turret ) L x W x H : 2510 x 2090 x 2300 mm
- Output: up to 1,200 bph x 330ml / up to 960 bph x 500ml
First section : The rinsing turret with six grippers
- Rinsing turret, supplied with six grippers with standard fixed nozzles.
- The bottle gripper pads can be easy extra-rapid assembles and disassembled.
- The bottle rinser modul is supplied with a single stage rinsing water treatment
- Electro-valve to automatic control the rinsing fluid. The valve stops the reatment fluid flow every time the machine stops and starts it at the machine re-starting.
- Manual turret height adjustment
Second section: Filling turret, with electropneumatic counterpressure valves
- Counter-pressure filling turret, supplied with six electropneumatic valves suitable for filling beer into glass bottles and into alluminum cans
- Manual filling turret height adjustment for use the turning turret for seaming cans
- The filling turret has a tank with a mirror polished internal surface and a level control probe
- Filling level accuracy +/- 2mm
Filling steps for glass bottles
|1st stage||First pre-vacuumation||After the lifting of the bottle, the vacuum pump starts - exhausting air from bottle|
|2nd stage||First CO² injection||The vacuuming pipe is closed and the injection of CO² starts - filling bottle with CO²|
|3rd stage||Second pre-vacuumation||The valve for the CO2 closes and the vacuuming pump starts - exhausting CO² from bottle|
|4th stage||Second CO² injection||The vacuum pipe stays open for a very short time while the CO² is opening and then it is closed|
|5th stage||Filling||When the pressure inside the bottle is the same as the pressure in the upper filling tank the filling valves is open and the filling process of the bottle starts|
|6th stage||End of filling||When the filling of the bottle is finished, after a short pause, the snift is open for degassing of the bottle|
|7th stage||Degassing||The electro mechanical valve opens and degasses the bottle|
All of the above mention cycles are adjustable and recordable in the PLC so that they can be verified and used in future.
Third section : Capping of bottles
Bottle capping equipment in the capping turret is suitable for crown corks of glass bottles. It is supplied with:
- Automatic vibrating sorter, made of AISI 304 stainless steel; equipped with device for monitoring caps level in the stack
- Chute equipped with cap presence monitoring device, made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Capping head with pressure-closing cone for permanent crown cap deformation.
- Device to removing beer foam before capping – it removes oxygen from the bottle neck.
Optional equipment (prices on request) :
- Revolving turret with two types of heads mounted on the same turret.
- Special heads for : screw corks, mushroom corks, wine corks, plastic caps.
Standard equipment and benefits of the BFA-MB1200 machine
- Inlets for rinsing water and for carbon dioxide provided with globe valves made in stainless steel.
- Product inlet complete with pneumatic butterfly valve.
- Panel with steel manometer and pressure regulation for lifting elements and counter of pressure in the upper tank.
- Upper tank is equipped with steel manometer and thermometer.
- Vacuum regulator on the vacuum tank.
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- Three color indicators for all status indication.
- Faster filling cycleIntegral brushless operation for more accurate positioning of bottles and faster servicing
- Higher quality of vacuum for oxygen retention – lowest in the beverage industry
- Low Oxygen TPO (Total Packaged Oxygen) values between 50-80 PPB.
- User friendly Omron 7” colour HMI touchscreen control panel & PLC
- Improved bottle capping head – can now also apply ROPP, cork corks, crown caps and plastic crew caps
- Total control of cycles of machine through interactive touch screen
- IoT Smart Device: Full internet connection for remote technical diagnosis and assistance
- Easy visibility and access from all sides via transparent opening doors for easy maintenance
- Possibility to fill short neck bottles
- Improved bottle rinser with the “No bottle – no spray” system
- Flexibility to fill any size bottle or aluminium can
- Easy and rapid changeover from glass bottling to alluminium cans
II. Beer pump
- Pneumatic stainless steel diagphragm pump for feedeng beer to the filler
- This device works without electrical consumption – it needs only pressure air
- Minimalized mechanical impact on beer
III. Automatic linear self-adhesive labelling machine
Automatic linear labelling machine equipped with 1 (one) self adhesive labelling station, max. Ø300mm. reel, suitable to apply one front self-adhesive label onto glass containers.
Production Speed: 1.500 BPH maximum
- Label minimum length: 10 mm
- Label maximum length: 130 mm
- Label minimum height: 10 mm
- Label maximum height: 80/120/160/240 mm
- Container minimum diameter: 40 mm
- Container maximum diameter: 130 mm
- Container minimum height: 150 mm
- Container maximum height: 370 mm
- Display : 2,8″ full color LCD
- Plug´n Play design : Hewlett Packard TIJ 2.5 printing technology
- Printable images : Alphanumeric , logo, date/time, expiry date
- Printable lines : 1,2,3,4 lines. Total line heigh is limited to 12.7 mm
- Conveyor speed : 76 meters per minute
Optional services :
Installation work on the place …. € 5600 / 5 + 2 days
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes five days work (+ two days travelling) of two specialists on the place – assembling and start up of the equipment.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.