PEGAS ECOJET – the manual valve for filling beverages into PET bottles
The PEGAS ECOJET is a special manual filling valve for the filling carbonated beverages into PET bottles. Its design allows the filling beer, cider, lemonades or other carbonated beverages into PET bottles directly in pubs because it is equipped with a screw to mounting the valve on a wall or on beverage dispensing towers.
The PEGAS ECOJET can be used only as dedicated PET filling valve.
- Improved pressure released valve
- Plastic body with reinforced construction
- Quick connections and start up
- Filling capacity: 45-120 l/hour (depends on the skills of the operator)
- Rear thread-pipe: 5/8″ (diameter 2.28mm) – compatible with the most beer dispense towers
PEGAS ECOJET consists of:
- Clamp handle – for firm fixation of PET bottle in required working position. Push the handle – the PET bottle is filled with inert gas. Pull the handle – the PET bottle is filled with a drink.
- Throttle with screw – used for fine control of inert gas pressure
- Body – Compared to previous models, the body is reinforced at the fastening point of the connection tube, so there is no rupture even during frequent use.
- Versatile PET bottle holder – the PEGAS is now compatible with almost all types of high and low neck PET bottles – BPF, PCO1810, PCO1881.
As well as in the others PEGAS devices, dispensing beverages with the PEGAS ECOJET is based on the counter pressure method, which ensures that drink will enjoy the same taste and carbonation level as the drink had when it is dispensed directly from fermentation tanks at a brewery.
How the PEGAS valves works ? See our videos …