PEGAS DRIVE – the manual valve for filling beverages into PET bottles
The PEGAS DRIVE is a special manual filling valve for the filling carbonated beverages into PET bottles. Its design allows the filling beer, cider, lemonades or other carbonated beverages into PET bottles directly in pubs because it is equipped with a screw to mounting the valve on a wall or on beverage dispensing towers. This is a simplified version of the PEGAS ECOJET but the PEGAS DRIVE has a plastic body.
The PEGAS DRIVE can be used only as dedicated PET filling valve.
- Improved pressure released valve
- Plastic body with reinforced construction
- Quick connections and start up
- Filling capacity: 45-120 l/hour (depends on the skills of the operator)
- Rear thread-pipe: 5/8″ (diameter 2.28mm) – compatible with the most beer dispense towers
PEGAS DRIVE consists of:
- Switch handle – no need to pull the handle up now! Push the handle to feed innert gas. Then pull to filling the PET bottle with a drink.
- Throttle screw – screw of a new device has a different thread pitch which allows control of flow speed already at a 45 degrees turn.
- Body – Compared to previous models, the body is strengthened at connecting pipe fixing place — plastic is now thicker so that when used or often dismantled, device body won’t crack or break.
- Cork – having a cork removed, you can easily connect device to a beer tap to pouring beer into a glasses and use it like a common beer tap.
- Versatile PET bottle holder – the PEGAS is now compatible with almost all types of high and low neck PET bottles – BPF, PCO1810, PCO1881.
As well as in the others PEGAS devices, dispensing beverages with the PEGAS DRIVE is based on the counter pressure method, which ensures that drink will enjoy the same taste and carbonation level as the drink had when it is dispensed directly from fermentation tanks at a brewery.
How the PEGAS valves works ? See our videos …