MTS-RV1-DN25TC Adjustable pressure apparatus with manometer and fermentation air-lock DN25 TC to the setting and keeping of required pressure in the tank.. Also the fermentation lock is included in this part to visual monitoring of the fermenting process in the tank. Connection : Side connection (to CS2 pipe) DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 25 / NW 25. Adjustable pressure in the tank from 0bar up to 3.0bar using the regulation screw with the spring.
Designed for use with the CCT-M modular cylindrically-conical fermentation tanks.
More about the CCT-M modular fermentation system :
- CCT-M modular cylindrical-conical tank system
- Basic tanks for the CCT-M modular fermentation system
- Optional accessories and equipment for the CCT-M tanks
Picture with position of the fitting on the CCT-M fermenter :
MTS-RV1-DN25TC is an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position RV1 in the scheme of the tank.
The MTS-RV1-DN25TC fitting includes :
- Manometer 0 – 4 bar
- Fermentation lock – the cap for filling by water – CO2 gas produced as the fermentation waste product outgoes through the water in the cap and it indicates the correctly ongoing fermentation process
- Adjustable pressure valve with the spring – to precisious adjusting of the required pressure in the tank
- Pipe DN 25 / NW 25
- Side connection (to the RV1 part) : Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 25 / NW 25