CIP-201 : Cleaning-In-Place – Machine to the cleaning and sanitizing of vessels and piping routes in breweries and other food production plants with one tank 200 liters
The CIP-201 is a mobile machine to the sanitation and sterilization of vessels and piping routes. This is a fully equipped system for breweries and other food production plants : Cleaning-In-Place. The CIP equipment provides heating and circulation of alkaline and acid solutions using a pump through pipe system, hoses and sanitary shower that sprays sanitary chemical solutions on interior walls of the sanitized vessel. The device consists of one stainless steel container with nominal volume of 200 liters and one neutralization vessel (70 l), one centrifugal pump, electric control panel, manual valves and all installation pipes as well. Digital temperature control in range of 0-80 °C. This type of the CIP station is recommended for cleaning and sanitation of fermentation tanks, storage tanks, water tanks with volume from 0 up to 8000 liters and all piping routes and other facilities that come in contact with beverages or food.
CIP unit with cleaning solutions in one 200L tank and the 70L neutralizing vessel
A principe of the cleaning and sanitizing process is based on circulation of an alkaline or acid solution through a sanitary shower spraying it onto vessel walls and into its space. It is equipped also with a flowheater with digital regulation of temperatures ranging from 0°C to 80°C.
The CIP consists of one main tank for alkaline or acid solution and one vessel used for a neutralization of the solutions. The circulation of the sanitary solutions is provided by a pump and a system of connecting hoses.
Functions of the vessels (2):
- Alkaline/Acid vessel for cleaning-sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Neutralizing vessel for a neutralization of acid or alkaline solution before they pour into the drain
The equipment CIP-201 is installed in a rigid frame provided by lockable wheels. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according of selected variant. The container is not insulated.
Description of the cleaning-sanitizing cycle
The cleaning-sanitizing cycle usually consists of these steps :
- Pre-rinsing – rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Cleaning – cleaning of the production equipment using circulated hot water.
- Rinsing – thorough rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Chemical disinfection (sanitation) – washing of technology using alkaline and then acid sanitizing solution at the desired concentration.
- Rinsing – thorough rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Neutralization – is performed after the finish of several cleaning and sanitizing cycles – mixing alkaline and then acidic sanitizing solution to achieve neutral pH of the solution and their discharge to the channel.
More informations : All about the process Cleaning-In-Place
- Width 1 150 mm
- Height 1850 mm
- Depth 750 mm
- Container for NAOH or H2SO 290 liters
- Boiler 12 l
- Heating elements 3x 2000 W
- Neutralization vessel 70 l
- Distribution piping DN 32
- Armatures (outputs / inputs) DN 32, 1.4301
- Centrifugal pump, type EBARA CD/I 90/10 IE3, 0,75kW 90 l/min, 230V/50Hz (AISI 316L)
- 1pc of the sanitate spray ball for self-cleaning of the CIP
- Electric switchboard
- Main electrical connection 3*400V/50Hz 16A
- Circuit breaker 230V 16A
- Digital regulator Dixel XR 10 D
- Contactor of heating 230V 16A
- Motor starter 230V
- Probe NTC 6 mm
- Cable 5x 2.5 5m
Pipe connections :
(Standard version – all connections may be different type by the customer´s requirements)
|Description||Version DC : DIN 11851 (Dairy couplers)||Version TC : DIN 32676 (TriClamp couplers)|
|Water inlet||DIN 11851 / DN 32 (external thread)||DIN 32676 / TriClamp 1,5 ” DN 32|
|CIP chemical solution outlet||DIN 11851 / DN 32 (external thread)||DIN 32676 / TriClamp 1,5 ” DN 32|
|CIP chemical solution inlet (return)||DIN 11851 / DN 32 (external thread)||DIN 32676 / TriClamp 1,5 ” DN 32|
|Tank overflow outlet (discharge into the neutralizing container)||DN 25 pipe (without a pipe coupler)||DN 25 pipe (without a pipe coupler)|
|Tank draining (discharge into the neutralizing container)||DN 25 pipe (without a pipe coupler)||DN 25 pipe (without a pipe coupler)|
|Draining the neutralizing container||DIN 11851 / DN 25 (external thread)||DIN 32676 / TriClamp 1,5 ” DN 25|
- Equipment CIP 36 months
- Electric installation 24 months
- Pump 24 months
Technological scheme of the CIP-201 station connected with an external tank to be cleaned and sanitized
- Black marked – standard equipment of the CIP station
- Blue marked – optional self-cleaning kit (usable for the self-cleaning of the CIP station)
- Orange marked – optional hose cleaning kit (usable for the cleaning the hoses and pipes)
Standard equipment :
- Tank A : Alkaline / Acid vessel for cold alkaline cleaning-sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Tank B: Neutralizing vessel for a neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions before they pour into the drain
- Pump : Circulation pump EBARA
- Heaters : Electric heating elements in separate chambers
- V1: Valve to filling the tank A
- V2: Valve to suction of sanitizing solution from the Tank A to the pump
- V3: Valve to draining of the Tank A
- V5: Valve to open/close of the water inlet
- V6: Valve to open/close of the sanitizing solution outlet
- V7: Valve to open/close of the sanitizing solution inlet
- V8: Valve to draining of the Tank B
Self cleaning kit (optional equipment) :
- V9 : Valve to cleaning of the Tank A
- V10 : Valve to suction of sanitizing solution from the Tank B to the pump
- The spraying ball in the tank A
- The spraying ball in the tank B
Hose cleaning hit (optional equipment) :
- F1 : Fitting-armature to connection of hose for the sanitizing solution outlet (cleaning of hose or pipe)
- F3 : Fitting-armature to connection of hose for the sanitizing solution inlet (return from the sanitized hose or pipe)
- V3: Valve to open/close of the sanitizing solution outlet (cleaning of the hose or pipe)
- V4: Separation valve to use for the cleaning of the hoses and pipes
Optional equipment – prices :
Insulation of the tanks (to save energy of heated solutions)
- Insulation of the tanks with mineral wool and outer jacket made of AISI 304 ….. 868 Eur (1 tank)
- Insulation of the tanks with mineral wool and outer jacket made of AISI 316 ….. 1155 Eur (1 tank)
Self-cleaning packet (the blue elements on the CIP scheme)
- Self-cleaning packet made of AISI 304 … 650 Eur
- Self-cleaning packet made of AISI 316 … 845 Eur
- Rotating spray heads (instead the static spray heads) … 139 Eur
Hose cleaning set (the orange elements on the CIP scheme)
- Hose cleaning packet made of AISI 304 … 669 Eur
- Hose cleaning packet made of AISI 316 … 869 Eur
Flow speed regulation :
- Frequency controller for the pump speed regulation (without measure of the flow speed) … 794 Eur
- Frequency controller for the pump speed regulation with measure of the flow speed – setting of desired stabil flow speed is possible … 2119 Eur
Conductivity meter :
- Conductivity meter : Mettler Toledo EasySense77 conductivity sensor (0.2 – 400mS/cm) with the Transmitter M200 numeric display unit … 3487 Eur
Why to use the CIP for cleaning and sanitation of the brewery equipment ?
Advantages of our CIP stations compared to the simple cleaning and sanitatizing technology with a pump:
- Less preparatory work: Sanitizing solutions are always prepared in the CIP containers and they are available in the desired dilution for several cleaning and sanitizing cycles. Their preparation before each cleaning and sanitizing cycle is not needed.
- Increasing work safety: Limiting the frequency of manipulation with sanitizing solutions reduces the likelihood of burns the operator when handling concentrated acids and alkalis.
- Saving of time and energy: Continuous heating of cleaning and sanitizing solution during the cleaning and sanitizing cycles and keeping them at a prescribed temperature increase considerably the efficiency of cleaning and sanitation, resulting in time saving operation of the equipment and saving of electricity consumption. All cleaning process, pump operations, heating of sanitizing solutions and water, they all take significantly less time, require less human work and electric energy.
- High efficiency of cleaning and sanitation: Compared with the cleaning and sanitizing of the food processing equipment by simple circulation pump there is still the same temperature of the sanitizing solutions during all time of the CIP cycle, if our CIP unit is used for this operation. Cleaning and sanitation with hot water and disinfectant solutions is definitely more effective than the same procedure with cold solutions, and therefore containers and equipment are perfectly clean after disinfection and washing cycles and are also free of organic and other impurities, which is desirable not only in the brewing industry but also in any other beverage or food production process. This is a prerequisite for compliance with legal hygiene requirements.
- Simple and efficient neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions after use: Neutralizing vessel (part of the CIP station) allows easy, safely and completely neutralize the used acid and alkaline sanitizing solution before pouring into the channel. It fully meets the requirements of laws to protect the environment and prevents damage to sewerage systems and other building components. Furthermore, this increases the safety when handling used washing and sanitization solution.