The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-4xFMT500SLP includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in four cylindrical low-pressure fermenters. This set is also designed for the production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-4xFMT500SLP consists of :
- 4 pcs of the FMT-SLP-500H simplified non-insulated cylindrical fermentation tank 500 liters (total capacity 625 liters) with one cooling zone – the special container for both fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine) under pressure max. 1.2 bar
- 1pc of the compact water/glycol chiller 2300 W with four independent digital temperature regulators, four temperature sensors, foru pumps
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantages of the set
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists (like project designer, assembling team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc.) Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and start production of your own beer the same day.
You need not any special equipment like the temperature measuring and control, regulation valves and electric system. All what you need is integrated in the cooler. Therefore the installation and start up is very easy and quick.
I. Simplified pressure cylindrical fermenter 1.2 bar
Typical equipment of the cylindrical fermentation tank FMT-SLP-500H :
- Pressure arched top bottom : NW 400
- Curved bottom layer with pressure dome NW 400
- Safety valve mounted on top layer
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 welded on the top arched bottom – intended for T-adapter to the connection of carbon dioxide valve and adjustable pressure valve or sprayhead holder NW 10 for a cleaning of the tank.
- Threaded neck for connection of the sample valve NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Pure product drain outlet 1″ ET
- Sediment / yeast drain outlet 1″ ET
- Double jacket 2 x 1″ ET
- Adjustable pressure from 0bar to 1.2bar using the special setting apparatus which is mounted on tank top
- The tank is designed for both fermenting and maturating (under pressure) larger quantities of beer (or cider, wine).
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the easy automatically water cooling during the maturation and fermentation process
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV)
- The double cooling jacket is equipped with two threaded necks to connection of a water cooler.
- The tank stands stably and safely on three legs.
- Several useful available accessories for expanding of the tank.
II. Water/glycol cooler CLC-4P2300 with four pumps and thermoregulators
Technical parameters :
Power of the cooling compressor ….. 2300 W
Maximal cooling capacity … 200 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Full time cooling capacity … 180 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Ice bank capacity … 10-20 kg
Refrigerant … R290
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1380 W / 6A
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
Number of independent temperature regulators (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent water pumps (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent thermosensors (for tanks) … 4pcs
+ one regulation system for cooling water inside the cooler … 1pc
Length of the thermosensor cables … 4x 6 meters
Notice : The power parameters are valid for ambient temperature from 0 to 25°C
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation s integrated directly on the water/glycol cooler.
The machine is fitted with five digital thermostats and four water pumps. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. Next four thermostates is connected to external thermosensors and they are used to independent adjust the temperatures in four tanks with beverage.
When the temperature in some changes, the dedicated circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled water is then pumped into the heat exchanger.