This equipment is used for condensation and removal of vapors generated in boiling equipment during the brewing process.The vapor condenser BVP-1000 allows suction of vapor from the container by ventilator and subsequent condensation in a tubular heat exchanger. From the heat exchanger then goes only condensed liquid of substantially lower temperature, which do not shorten the lifetime of the waste-pipe of the brewhouse. Drinking hot water (as coolant) outgoing from the heat exchanger is able to be collected in the hot water tank for later use.
Brewhouse vapor condenser BVP-1000 is an additional component intended for these types of boiling equipment :
- BREWORX CLASSIC with volume 800 – 1000 liters
- BREWORX LITE-ME with volume 800 – 1000 liters
- BREWORX TRITANK with volume 1000 liters
- BREWORX OPPIDUM with volume 1000 liters
The main advantage of this system of condensation is significantly lower water consumption compared to conventional process of condensing vapors using condensing nozzles.
Vapor condensator consists of two parts : the ventilator fitted with an electromotor Siemens and of the tube heat exchanger.
The entire condensator is made out of stainless steel no. 1.4301 (AISI-304).
- Width 800 mm
- Height 1 750 mm
- Depth 400 mm
- Weight 50 kg
- Connection suction valve DN100
- Inlet coolant piping DN25
- Outlet coolanr piping DN25
- Drain piping DN25
- Temperature sensor 6mm
- Electric motor Siemens 1LA7070 400V 0.37 kW
- Vapor condenser – stainless body 36 months
- Electric motor Siemens 24 months
- Electric installation (wiring) 24 months