The Transportable Beer Tank TBTVI-500ST is a vertical cylindrical pressure container with usable volume 500 liters for transporting, storage (up to 24 hrs) and serving of beer. It is equipped with transporting stainless steel case, safety valves and pressure valves and sight glass. The transport insulated container with a tank volume of 500 liters is the perfect solution for the distribution of beer to pubs.The device finds application in various events,where is a large demand for beer.
There is an eliptical manhole with an overpressure door on the cylindrical part of the tank. It is designed for mounting of removable polyethylene bag. Beer is filled into the bag – generally known as the BAG IN BOX. . This is a modern beer storage technology – the BEER DRIVE. system.
This tank is equipped with insulation, but without cooling channels. It is designed for temporary (up to 24 hours) storing of beer and its transportation.
Characteristics of the BEER DRIVE. beer storage system :
- Beer is storaged in the PE bag which fills all inner space of the tank.
- The bag is exchanged before each filling.
- Sterile bag ensures still a high quality of beer.
- Beer is forced out from the tank by pressed air which acts on the outside of the bag. PE foil works as barrier between air and beer.
- We offer the BEER DRIVE. system that is one of the most known bag in tank systems in Europe.
Technical parameters :
Usable volume … 500 liters
Total volume … 520 liters
Highest work overpressure 3 bar
Manufacturing test pressure … 4.5 bar
Highest work temperature … 20°C
Lowest work temperature … 5°C
Work medium … beer, cider, other beverages / air / CO2 / glycol or water
Height … 1850 mm
Length … 900 mm
Width … 930 mm
Weight … 260 kg
TBTVI-500ST includes in standard :
Robust frame and case made of stainless steel
Draught beer tank for 500 liters of beer (or other beverage) – BEER DRIVE. system
Manhole with eliptical door on the cylindrical part
1pc glass visor with armored glass
Pipe connections :
- Pipe coupler for output of beer : DN32 DIN11851 (male)
- Pipe coupler for input of pressured air : BSP 5/8″ (male)
Ovepressure and safety equipment
- distribution cube
- safety valve
- shut-off valve
- fill and drain valve with closure flap DN32
Stainless steel for food , resist against sanitizing solutions … AISI 304. We can deliver an European certificates for all materials.
The TBTVI-500ST is a pressure equipment which is manufactured in accordance with the provisions of the Directive of the European Parlament and of the Council of the European Union PED 2014/68/EU (EC).
There are no reviews yet.