The Quantor MultiChilly compact water cooler is an ideal solution for the smallest breweries, wineries, cider producers looking to chill 1 to 4 fermenters at once using only one chiller. Model CWC-MC05 with the cooling capacity 0.5 kW / 0.67 HP allows the cooling of one up to four tanks using one up to four temperature control kits. This cooler has enough capacity for the cooling up to 500 liters of beer, cider or wine in the primary fermentation phase or up to 1500 liters of beverages in the secondary fermentation phase.
A great advantage of the MultiChilly is that for each fermenter you want to a chill one temperature control kit is added. A single tank temperature control kit (STCK-1T) includes a submersible pump that is placed in the ice bath of the MultiChilly cooler along with a digital controller that is placed next to your fermenter. Silicone tubing for a glycol solution circuit is included to make the connections. The digital controller includes a thermal probe that should be inserted into a thermal well in your vessel or can be taped to the outside of the vessel if your tanks don’t have a thermal wells. The digital controller then measures the temperature of your tank and turns the submersible pump on or off to cool the liquid in your vessel to the desired set temperature. In this way each tank can be set and keep on at different temperatures.
The MultiChilly cooler is made by Quantor of Germany who is the largest manufacturer of glycol systems for breweries and wineries in the world. The chiller is made with high quality manufacturing and components, the MultiChilly cooler is a durable system for many years of problem-free operation. It is German made and we guarantee you will appreciate quality of the construction when compared to other similar chillers on the market.
The cooling unit features a stainless steel case with stainless steel 3/8″ barbs in the top that allow for a connection of the silicone tubing that will ensure flow the glycol solution from each pump to each tank. The MultiChilly cooler is able to chill its reservoir down to -6°C when a 30% glycol solution is used. The compact size and casters make it easy to move the cooler around the brewery.
The MultiChilly allows the independent cooling of 1 up to 4 tanks. You will need one tank temperature control kit for each tank to be cooled – optional accessories of the cooler :
… the complete set for the cooling and temperature control of one tank (fermentor). The Compact water chiller QUANTOR MULTICHILLY 0.5 KW allows to use from one to four the control kits (one for each tank or a cooling zone).
Note: The MultiChilly cooler does not include any temperature control kit in the base price.
- Cooling of beer, wine, cider, kombucha during the fermentation or carbonation process.
- Keeping of beverages in low temperature in restaurants or beverage cellars.
- Cooling of water in the water tanks before the wort cooling process.
- Many other similar processes when cold water is needed for them.
Technical parameters :
- Electric power (EU version) : 220V-1Ph/50-60Hz
- Cooling capacity : 0.5 kW / 0.67 HP (Valid for an ambient temperature of 32°C and for a water temperature of 15°C)
- Stainless Steel Unit
- Water Temperature Range: 21°F – 86°F (-6°C – 30°C)
- Ambient Temperature Range: 50°F – 90°F (10°C – 32°C)
- Refrigerant R134a
- Glycol Water-Bath for Mini-Pumps
- Fittings 3/8″ for plastic tubes of individual submersible pumps
- Solid wheels with breaks for easy Mobility
- Universal C19 plug
- On/Off switch
- Water level indicator
- Grooves for individual pump cables
- Safety inner separation wall of water side from electric side
- Tank Capacity: 27 litres
- Net dimensions and weight: L=68cm, B=37cm, H=59cm / 39kg
- Package dimensions and weight: L=80cm, B=40cm, H=77cm / 42 kg
- Made in Germany