The CWC-C35MLT is the compact water cooler with integrated condenser and cooling capacity from 1.1 kW (-10°C) to 3.1 kW (+15°C) with Micro-Channel technology. The micro-channel condenser allows the unit to operation on about 30% less cooling gas, it is more silent and even consumes less energy. The ‘plug-and-start’ unit CWC-C35MLT has a compact design. It is space-saving and easy to assemble. The cooler is equipped with a hermetic motor compressor and a cooling water circuit containing water tank and centrifugal pump. Suitable for cooling tanks with output / input cooling media fittings 2x ½” AG (male). Designed in Germany.
Low temperature version (with Low Temperature Option): cooling medium temperature from -10 °C to + 15°C (models CWC-C 25/35/45-MLT ). The MLT-models are equipped with an additional plate heat-exchanger that ensures optimal heat-transfer. It is required to add Glycol to the cooling water by outlet temperatures below +8°C.
This cooling unit is designed to cooling wine for stabilization, brewing low-fermenting Lager type beers, low-cold hold etc. Ideal solution for applications that require cooling down to-10°C. This cooling-heating unit is designed for indoor or covered outdoor use. The main advantages are very easy instalation without team of cooling specialists.
The start-up-ready cooling unit can be quickly connected to an existing water system for immediate application.
• Cooling of must, beer or wine down to -10°C
• Biological reduction of acids
• Wine stabilization
• Regulation of fermentation temperature
• Cool storage of wine until bottling
Technical parameters of CWC-C35MLT cooler :
- Microchannel condenser
- Cooling capacity … it depends on temperature of cooling media :
- 3.1 kW for cooling media temperature +15°C (water)
- 1.8 kW for cooling media temperature 0°C (glycol)
- 1.1 kW for cooling media temperature -10°C (glycol)
- Copper basket evaporator
- Refrigerant … R404a
- All parts in the unit are isolated
- Buffer tank capacity … 30 liters
- Electrical connection … 230V/50Hz/16A
- Cooling medium … water / glycol
- Cooling water (glycol) temperature from approx. -10° to +15°C
- Maximal ambient air temperature 32°C
- Insulated water tank
- Integrated pump
- Fittings for cooling media hoses output / input … 2x ½” AG (male)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 609 x 757 x 479 mm
- Weight : 75 kg
Optional accessories :
The ‘Over-flow protection kit’ prevents residual water from the pipes of open water-systems to over-flood the cooling unit’s integrated water-tank when the pumps are switched off.
The hose-hub to connect more cooling zones on cooled tanks to this cooling unit using flexible plastic pipes or hoses.