The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-1xCCT500SLP includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in cylindrically-conical fermenters. This set is also designed for production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-1xCCT500SLP consists of :
- 1 pc of simplified non-insulated cylindrical-conical tank 500 liters with one cooling zone – may be insulated additionaly using the special foam
- The pressure (optionally non-pressure) vessel for fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine)
- Adjustable overpressure valve (from 0 to 1.2 bar)
- PED certificate (optionally also ASME, GUM, GOST).
- CCT is made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304)
- Compact water/glycol chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this assembly kit
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank simplified CCT-SLP-500
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 to 1.2 bar (over-pressure tanks with the maturation bottling function)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulating of coolant – only on cylindrical part of the tank
- Optionally – insulation by special foam coat
- Stainless steel jacket
- Guaranteed inner surface 2B or less
- Manhole on the top bottom
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider – pure product drain valve
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation shower – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting / safety air vent valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Optionally – Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
- PED 2014/68/EU certificate for the overpressure tank
II. Glycol cooler
Technical parameters :
Cooling power ….. 1200 W
Heating power ….. 2000 W
Refrigerant … R134A
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1035W
Weight … 52.0 Kg
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation in tank is buit-in the cooler.
The machine is fitted with two digital thermostats. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. The second thermostat is connected to an external sensor and is used to
adjust the temperature in the tank with beverage.
When the temperature changes, the circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled or heated water is then
pumped into the heat exchanger.