The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-1xCCT1200C includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in cylindrically-conical fermenters. This set is also designed for production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-1xCCT1200C consists of :
- 1 pc of classical insulated cylindrical-conical tank 1200 liters with two interconnected cooling zones
- the pressure (optionally non-pressure) vessel for fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine)
- both zones are cooled together, not independently (we can supply the upgrade for cooling two zones independently – for surcharge)
- Compact water/glycol chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this assembly kit
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
I. Cylindrical-conical tank
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank Classic CCT 2000
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 bar up to 3 bar (over-pressure tanks with the maturation bottling function)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulating of coolant
- PUR insulation – thickness corresponding to the size of the tank and the environment
- Stainless steel jacket – with the customer selected surface finishing
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 or less (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks)
- Manhole on the top cone or on cylinder part (according to customer requirements)
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider – pure product drain valve
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation shower – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting air vent valve
- Independent safety overpressure valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
- PED 2014/68/EU certificate for the overpressure tank
II. Water/glycol cooler CLC-4P2300 with four pumps and thermoregulators
Technical parameters :
Power of the cooling compressor ….. 2300 W
Maximal cooling capacity … 200 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Full time cooling capacity … 180 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Ice bank capacity … 10-20 kg
Refrigerant … R290
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1380 W / 6A
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
Number of independent temperature regulators (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent water pumps (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent thermosensors (for tanks) … 4pcs
+ one regulation system for cooling water inside the cooler … 1pc
Length of the thermosensor cables … 4x 6 meters
Notice : The power parameters are valid for ambient temperature from 0 to 25°C
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation s integrated directly on the water/glycol cooler.
The machine is fitted with five digital thermostats and four water pumps. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. Next four thermostates is connected to external thermosensors and they are used to independent adjust the temperatures in four tanks with beverage.
When the temperature in some changes, the dedicated circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled water is then pumped into the heat exchanger.