The small compact boiling machine for easy preparation of 1100 liters wort in one batch using the infusion method of brewing during production of wort (to the production 1000 liters of beer). Practical and easy to use, the wort-brewing machine BREWMASTER BM-1000 permits to prepare a good hand crafted beer, using fresh raw-material (malt, hops, or their extracts) , just according to any kind of recipe. The wort-boiling machine is fully produced of stainless steel AISI 304.
BREWMASTER BM-1000 produces up to 1000 liters of hopped wort per one batch
The fully automatic brewing control system takes over the brewing of individually adjusted recipes and runs through all brewing phases with exact times and temperatures. Lautering (filtering of pure wort out from rest malt grains) is done easily and quickly by lifting the malt sieve with the lifting device included. This way you can carry out the filtering process quickly and without mess.
In addition, the device is mobile, to move, and the space requirement is minimal. This makes it ideal for smaller restaurants, pubs, events or home-brewing beer communities. The low purchase cost and a low price per produced litre of beer ensure a quick costs return.
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Moto-reducer, in the lower part.
- Thanks to a modular mixer, good organoleptic qualities, and thanks to the newest patental system, you got a better extraction of sugar from wort, than with other brewing systems.
- Three heating elements for the heating and maintaining and a practical wire-filter; a winch module to lift and position the filter, with any effort, four turning wheels (of which n. 2 with brake) for an easy transport.
- Heating coil: 4 x 3.000 W + 8 x 2.725 W output
- Pump: 370 W
- Power supply connection: 400V /3 phase (fuse protection min. 63 A with star, min. 125 A with delta)
- Total power consumption: 34.2 kW
- Cooling: 2.56 m2 double jacket surface area, with ice water, approximately 2 h to 25 °C with whirlpool, for shorter times, extra external cooling necessary
- Vaulted lid with DN 150 connection for extractor fan
- Max. malt quantity: 225 kg
- Weight : 850 kg
- Very easy to use, clean and maintain.
- In support of the unit, we can supply a wide range of accessories (hop filters, cooling and conic fermentation tanks, cooling heat exchangers, ..) which will guide you into a perfect brewing!
- It is essential for small breweries, home brewers, pubs, agritourisms, catering institutes and for any activities which needs to promote its artisanal recipe.
- Length: 305 cm
- Width: 180 cm
- Height: 345 cm
- Wooden crate: 310 x 190 x 195 cm (length x width x height)
- Shipping weight: 980 kg
Description of the brewing process :
I. Programming – Depending on the recipe, the BM-1000 brewing system is programmed with the appropriate brewing times. The brewing process starts by switching over to automatic brewing. The control system guides the user through the various steps and executes the four brewing phases automatically.
II. Mashing – Depending on the recipe and method, water is poured in and heated up to 38 °C. Then the malt pipe with the sieve inserts is put in required work position. Milled malt is poured between the sieve inserts. The malt pipe is fixed with bracket and drawbar.
III. Mashing / Brewing – The pump switches on. Due to the resulting water and wort circulation, he starch is extracted from the malt. The four brewing phases are executed as programmed, for example as follows:
- Protein pause on temperature 55 °C, approximately 5 min
- Maltose pause on temperature 63 °C, approximately 30 min
- Saccrification pause on temperature 72 °C, approximately 20 min
- Saccrification pause on temperature 78 °C, approximately 10 min
IV. Filtering of wort – At the end of the four phases an acoustic signal sounds. The subsequent wort-filtration process is quickly executed by simply removing up the malt pipe. In the case of the BM-1000 this is done by means of the lifting device. Allow to drain a few minutes and remove – if necessary, pour water through the malt (sparge) to achieve a better yield.
V. Boiling of wort with hops – With the lid open, the wort is boiled with hops for 80 minutes . More types of hops are being added into the boiling wort in several batches. The evaporated water is to be replaced by adding fresh brewing water. The original sugar content in the wort can be finally adjusted by adding or leaving out water. The drawbar on the kettle serves as a level meter. At the end of the boiling phase, an acoustic signal sounds again.
VI. Cooling of hot wort – After boiling, the wort is cooled as soon as possible to the fermentation temperature by a special wort cooler directly inside the wort-boiling machine.
VII. Fermentation / maturation process
– Immediately after the boiling of the wort the temperature of the wort is brought to the level of the fermentation temperature by a wort cooler or by a double jacket; the wort is also mixed with yeast and fermented in a suitably large tank (optional accessory).
VIII. Consuming – After several weeks of storage in bottles or in a maturing barrel (accessory), the well cooled beer can be consumed.
Available accessories :
The wireless internet module
- for the supervision of the brewing process within the wireless local area network via wireless internet router
- for the update of the BREWMASTER BM-1000 control system to the latest software (firmware)
- network standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- software for update: PC with installed Windows 7 OS or newer version
Set of brewing tools for BREWMASTER . This set includes :
- Hydrometer and sampling plastic cylinder – Hydrometer is a basic measurement tool for measuring original gravity of wort and beer – this is important for calculation of the percentage of alcohol in the beer, cider or wine. This set includes a noncalibrated hydrometer with temperature correction and support plastic cylinder.
- Large shovel – for handy removing malt from the wort-boiling machine after the wort filtration process.
- Cleaning set – set of tools for easy cleaning of the wort-boiling machine, tanks and hoses.
- Malt barrel – the plastic vessel for easy collecting of the milled malt under the malt milling machine
- Wooden mash paddle – for handy occasional mixing of wort during the brewing process
Machine for fine squeezing of malt grains without damaging the outer parts of grain, with production capacity from 60 to 80 kg per hour.
with two pieces of 1000/1200 liters Cylindrical-conical tanks (CCT) and one independent compact water/glycol chiller
The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-2xCCT1000SLP includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in two cylindrically-conical low-pressure fermenters. This set is also designed for the production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-2xCCT1000SLP consists of :
- 2 pcs of the CCT-SLP-1000DE simplified non-insulated cylindrical-conical tank 1000 liters (total capacity 1200 liters) with one cooling zone – the special container for both fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine) under pressure max. 1.2 bar
- 1pc of the compact water/glycol chiller 2300 W with four independent digital temperature regulators, four temperature sensors, foru pumps
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual