The beverage hose splitter is a special tool to easy filling of pure product (like beer wort , fruit juice) to the fermentation tank. It is pipe hub with, one product input, two product outputs a sight glass and two butterfly valves. This equipment is designed for example for work during filling wort into fermenters after finishing of the wort brewing process. The beverage hose splitter is designed mainly to separation of water and sludges from the pure beverage product during pumping beverage to the fermentation tanks. Connections 3x DIN 32676 TriClamp DN 50 Ø66mm.
Beverage hose splitter DIN32676 DN50
Technical parameters :
product input …. DIN 32676 TriClamp DN 50 Ø66mm.
output of the clear product … DIN 32676 TriClamp DN 50 Ø66mm.
output of the dirty product (water/sludges) … DIN 32676 TriClamp DN 50 Ø66mm.
Material … AISI 304
The beverage hose splitter has to by connected to outside coupler of the RO1 bottom filling armature of the modular CCTM tank. It can be connected also to any other type of the beverage production tank. Input pipe has to be connected to hose with the beverage product incomming.
How to use the beverage hose splitter :
- The hose end (leading from the source device – wort brew machine, fruit press …) is mounted on the product input throat of the beverage hose splitter (branch with a glass sight glass).
- The second end of the beverage hose splitter ( output of clear product) will be connected to the RO1 botttom filling armature of the CCT M-tank.
- On the dirty product output branch you will connect a hose to the drain canal.
- The valve on input to the tank will be opened , other valves stay closed.
- Start a pump on source of the product (for example the wort pump on a wort brew machine or mash pump under a fruit press) where is connected the hose.
- At the beginning the beverage product contains sludges and water which go out to the canal through the dirty product output of the beverage hose splitter.
- When the product is already enough clear, the dirty product output valve will be closed and the clear product output valve will be opened. Then the pure beverage product flows into the tank.
- The beverage hose splitter has to be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Material : AISI 304