Automatic electric hot steam-generator | compact pre-installed system on the frame / steam pressure from 2 to 6 bar
– with capacity from 25 kW up to 100 kW (from 37 up to 150 kg of hot steam per hour) – if returned condensate is reused
– with capacity from 25 kW up to 100 kW (from 33 up to 130 kg of hot steam per hour) – if condensate is not reused
The compact system includes the steam generator, the water treatment set, electric switchbox and all pipe&electric connections. All is preinstalled on the stainless steel frame. Ready to plug and use.
Electric and automatic hot steam generator, available capacity from 25 up to 100 kW (from 37 up to 150 kg of hot steam per hour). Water feed can be connected directly to the water mains or to a condensate tank. Regulation of the working steam pressure is adjustable in range from 1 to 6 bar.
This steam-generator is available with four independent heaters (four independent heating elements). The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
The water treatment system (for automatic water softening) and electric switchboard cabinet is included in this set. All system is mounted on the stainless steam frame. Easy installation – without electrician works – it is needed only to plug on the electric power socket on the wall.
Made in EU
Recommended usage :
- Heating the wort brew machines – recomended for brewhouses with maximal usage volume 1500 liters per one brew
- Heating the water, beverages or chemical solutions in the water tanks, CIP stations, boilers, pasteurisers etc.
- Heating the food processing machines
- Sterilization of the vessels, pipes, hoses, stainless steel kegs, filters, food production equipment, farmacy equipment … with hot steam
Parameters and accessories :
- Power from 25 kW to 100 kW / from 37 to 150 kg of hot steam per hour
- Steam production capacity from 37 to 150 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is reused
- Steam production capacity from 23 to 130 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is not reused
- Working pressure and temperature of steam max. 6 bar / 165°C
- Water treatment plant with automatic regeneration
- Stainless steel condensate tank
- Triple set of heaters
- High temperature pump
- Sound intensity level < 70 dB(A)
- Boiler body made of steel (optionally stainless steel AISI 304)
- Boiler capacity 50 L
- Boiler heater 25 – 100 kW
- Power supply 230/400V – 3ph – 50 Hz / power plug 125A
- Power consumption 81 kW
- Working temperature + 5 ÷ + 80 °C
- Net dimensions (L x W x H) 800 x 820 x 1600 mm.
- Net weight 180 Kg
- Overall dimensions (packaging included) 800 x 1000 x 1500 mm
- Gross weight (packaging included) 250 Kg
Standard equipment :
|Four independent heaters 4 x 25 kW||in price|
|Equipment for maximal pressure 6 bar / 165°C||in price|
|Simple water treatment system – capacity 80 :
– system of deferred regeneration
|2x Pressure tank 57 liters||in price|
|2x Adjustable pressure valve for outgoing steam||in price|
|1x Built-in electric switchbox||in price|
|2x Centrifugal pump||in price|
|2x Safety pressure valve 7 bar||in price|
|1x Stainless steel tank for condensate (only version with the condensate return)||in price|
Optional equipment :
|Set of recommended spare parts : … includes : 2 pcs heating element 25 kW + seal, 2 pcs main contactor, 12 pcs fuse 50A, 2 pcs level indicator (glass pipe), 1pc PQM pump, 1pc pressure switch, 1pc solenoid of pump, 2 pcs boiler floater + seal, 1pc floater for the condensate tank , 2 pcs valve for level indicator , 1pc thermostat or the condensate tank , 2 pcs manometer 0-10 bar, 2 pcs non-return valve||€ 3690,-|
Warranty : 12 months (for all parts) – A customer with help of our remote support identifies a bad component and then send it to us. Then a spare part will be sent to the customer.
On-site repair services are not included.
Delivery time : from 3 days to 6 weeks (according store status)