Automatic electric hot steam-generator / steam pressure from 1 to 4.5 bar
– with capacity from 9 kW up to 18 kW (from 13 up to 26 kg of hot steam per hour) – if returned condensate is reused
– with capacity from 9 kW up to 18 kW (from 11 up to 23 kg of hot steam per hour) – if condensate is not reused
Water feed can be connected directly to the water mains or to a condensate tank. Regulation of the working steam pressure is adjustable in range from 1 to 4.5 bar.
This steam-generator is available with single or with two independent heaters (two independent heating elements). The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
Made in EU
Recommended usage :
- Heating the wort brew machines – recomended for brewhouses with maximal usage volume 300 liters per one brew
- Heating the water, beverages or chemical solutions in the water tanks, CIP stations, boilers, pasteurisers etc.
- Heating the food processing machines
- Sterilization of the vessels, pipes, hoses, stainless steel kegs, filters, food production equipment, farmacy equipment … with hot steam
Parameters and accessories :
- Heating capacity from 9 to 18 kW / production capacity from 12 to 26 kg of hot steam per hour
- Steam production capacity from 13 to 26 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is reused
- Steam production capacity from 11 to 23 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is not reused
- Working pressure and temperature of steam max. 4.5 bar / 155°C
- Water treatment plant with automatic regeneration
- Stainless steel condensate tank
- Double sets of heaters.
- High temperature pump
- Sound intensity level < 70 dB(A)
- Boiler body made of steel (optionally stainless steel AISI 304)
- Boiler capacity 25 L
- Boiler heater 9 ÷ 18 Kw
- Power supply 230/400V – 3ph – 50 Hz
- Working temperature + 5 ÷ + 80 °C
- Net dimensions 530 x 750 x 760 mm.
- Net weight 103 Kg
- Overall dimensions (packaging included) 780 x 580 x 990 mm
- Gross weight (packaging included) 158 Kg
Standard equipment :
|Three non-independent heaters 3 x 6 kW||in price|
|Equipment for maximal pressure 4.5 bar / 155°C||in price|
|Simple water treatment system – capacity 80 :
– system of deferred regeneration
|Pressure tank 25 liters||in price|
|Adjustable pressure valve for outgoing steam||in price|
|Built-in electric switchbox||in price|
|Centrifugal pump||in price|
|Safety pressure valve 5 bar||in price|
|Stainless steel tank for condensate (only version with the condensate return)||in price|
Optional equipment :
|Two independent heaters 9 + 9 kW (is possible to switch the generator on half of the heating capacity)||€ 360,-|
|Equipment for maximal pressure 6 bar / 165°C||€ 780,-|
|Simple stainless steel frame on adjustable feet (only under the steam generator unit – without pipe connections, wire connections and water treatment)||€ 340,-|
|Compact solution – all system is installed on the stainless steel frame (including all pipe connections, wire connections, water treatment)||ESG-26MWT|
|Set of recommended spare parts : … includes : 3 pcs heating element 6 kW + seal, 1 pc main contactor, 12 pcs fuse 50A, 1 pc level indicator (glass pipe), 1pc PQM pump, 1pc pressure switch, 1pc solenoid of pump, 1pc boiler floater + seal, 1pc floater for the condensate tank , 1pc valve for level indicator , 1pc thermostat or the condensate tank , 1pc manometer 0-10 bar, 1pc non-return valve||€ 1200,-|
Warranty : 12 months (for all parts) – A customer with help of our remote support identifies a bad component and then send it to us. Then a spare part will be sent to the customer.
On-site repair services are not included.
Delivery time : from 3 days to 6 weeks (according store status)