Automatic electric hot steam-generator / steam pressure from 2 to 6 bar
– with capacity from 30 kW up to 120 kW (from 45 up to 180 kg of hot steam per hour) – if returned condensate is reused
– with capacity from 30 kW up to 120 kW (from 39 up to 156 kg of hot steam per hour) – if condensate is not reused
Electric and automatic hot steam generator, available capacity from 30 up to 120 kW (from 45 up to 180 kg of hot steam per hour). Water feed can be connected directly to the water mains or to a condensate tank. Regulation of the working steam pressure is adjustable in range from 1 to 6 bar.
This steam-generator is available with four independent heaters (four independent heating elements). The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
Made in EU
Recommended usage :
- Heating the wort brew machines – recomended for brewhouses with maximal usage volume 2000 liters per one brew
- Heating the water, beverages or chemical solutions in the water tanks, CIP stations, boilers, pasteurisers etc.
- Heating the food processing machines
- Sterilization of the vessels, pipes, hoses, stainless steel kegs, filters, food production equipment, farmacy equipment … with hot steam
Parameters and accessories :
- Heating power from 30 kW up to 120 kW
- Steam production capacity from 45 to 180 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is reused
- Steam production capacity from 39 to 156 kg of hot steam per hour – if returned condensate is not reused
- Working pressure and temperature of steam max. 6 bar / 165°C
- Water treatment unit with automatic regeneration – capacity of ionex 80 liters
- Particulate filter
- Stainless steel condensate tank
- Four sets of heaters.
- High temperature pump – 2pcs
- Sound intensity level < 70 dB(A)
- Boiler body made of steel (optionally stainless steel AISI 304)
- Boiler capacity 2×57 L
- Boiler heater 30 – 120 kW
- Safety overpressure valve 7 bar
- Adjustable relief valve fot outgoing steam
- Built-in electric switchboard cabinet
- Built-in centrifugal pump
- Power supply 230/400V – 3ph – 50 Hz
- Power protection : 3x 200A min.
- Working temperature + 5 ÷ + 80 °C
- Net dimensions (L x W x H) 800 x 1000 x 1200 mm (with the condensate tank) / 800 x 800 x 1200 mm (without the condensate tank)
- Net weight 260 / 280 Kg
- Overall dimensions (packaging included) 1200 x 1000 x 1200 mm
- Gross weight (packaging included) 300 Kg
Standard equipment :
|Four independent heaters 4 x 30 kW||in price|
|Equipment for maximal pressure 6 bar / 165°C||in price|
|Simple water treatment system – capacity 80 :
– system of deferred regeneration
|2x Pressure tank 57 liters||in price|
|2x Adjustable pressure valve for outgoing steam||in price|
|1x Built-in electric switchbox||in price|
|2x Centrifugal pump||in price|
|2x Safety pressure valve 7 bar||in price|
|1x Stainless steel tank for condensate (only version with the condensate return)||in price|
Optional equipment :
|Simple stainless steel frame on adjustable feet (only under the steam generator unit – without pipe connections, wire connections and water treatment)||€ 650,-|
|Compact solution – all system is installed on the stainless steel frame (including all pipe connections, wire connections, water treatment)||ESG-180MWT|
|Set of recommended spare parts : … includes : 2 pcs heating element 30 kW + seal, 2 pcs main contactor, 12 pcs fuse 50A, 2 pcs level indicator (glass pipe), 1pc PQM pump, 1pc pressure switch, 1pc solenoid of pump, 2 pcs boiler floater + seal, 1pc floater for the condensate tank , 2 pcs valve for level indicator , 1pc thermostat or the condensate tank , 2 pcs manometer 0-10 bar, 2 pcs non-return valve||€ 3690,-|
Warranty : 12 months (for all parts) – A customer with help of our remote support identifies a bad component and then send it to us. Then a spare part will be sent to the customer.
On-site repair services are not included.
Delivery time : from 3 days to 6 weeks (according store status)