CIP-1003 : Cleaning-In-Place – Machine for the cleaning and sanitizing of vessels and piping routes in breweries and other food production plants with three tanks 1000 liters
The CIP-1003 is a machine to the sanitation and sterilization of vessels and piping routes. This is a fully equipped system for breweries and other food production plants : Cleaning-In-Place. The CIP equipment provides heating and circulation of water, alkaline and acid solutions through sanitary shower that sprays sanitary solution on the wall of a vessel. The device consists of three separate containers with nominal volume of 1000 liters and one neutralization vessel (180 l), one or two centrifugal pumps, manual and automatic valves and all installation pipes as well. The steam version of the CIP station includes also a pipe heat exchanger (the heating by hot steam using an external hot steam generator) with a digital temperature control in range of 0-80 °C. This type of the CIP station is recommended for cleaning and sanitation of tanks with a volume more than 12000 liters.
Two variants of the heating system :
- S : Steam version – The heating has to be ensured using an external hot steam generator that is not included in the price.
- E : Electric version – The heating is ensured using an internal electric heating elements that are included in the price.
Functions of the tanks (4):
- Alkaline vessel: alkaline cleaning-sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Acid vessel: acid cleaning and sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Water tank: collecting and heating of water
- Neutralizing vessel: neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions before they pour into the drain
The equipment CIP-503 is installed in a rigid frame provided by lockable wheels. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according of selected variant. Containers (vessels) are not insulated.
Technological scheme of the CIP station connected with an external tank to be cleaned and sanitized
CIP-1003 S-version : Hot steam heating system (requires an external hot steam generator) :
CIP-1003 E-version : Electric heating system (does not require any external heater) :
Description of the cleaning-sanitizing cycle
The cleaning-sanitizing cycle usually consists of these steps :
- Pre-rinsing – rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Cleaning – cleaning of the production equipment using circulated hot water.
- Rinsing – thorough rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Chemical disinfection (sanitation) – washing of technology using alkaline and then acid sanitizing solution at the desired concentration.
- Rinsing – thorough rinsing of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Neutralization – is performed after the finish of several cleaning and sanitizing cycles – mixing alkaline and then acidic sanitizing solution to achieve neutral pH of the solution and their discharge to the channel.
More informations : All about the process Cleaning-In-Place
- Width … 4 200 mm
- Height …1 850 mm
- Depth … 1 700 mm
- Weight … 600 kg
- Container with NAOH … 1200 lt
- Container with H2SO4 … 1200 lt
- Container with water … 1200 lt
- Neutralization vessel … 180 lt
- Pipe heat exchanger … 1.5 m3
- Distribution piping … DN 40
- Water armatures (outputs / inputs) DN 40 … 1.4301
- Steam armatures (steam input / condensate output) DN 15/ DN20 … 1.4301 (only steam version)
- Pump, type Ebara 3ph 400V/50Hz
- Electric switchboard
- Main electrical connection 3*400V/50Hz 16A
- Circuit breaker 230V 16A
- Digital regulator Dixel XR 20 D
- Contactor of heating 400V 16A
- Motor starter 400V
- Probe NTC 6 mm
- Cable 5x 2.5 4m
- Inlet (suction part) G DN 32
- Outlet (delivery part) G DN 25
- Steam-ready heating system – a hot steam generator is not included
- Equipment CIP 1003 … 36 months
- Electric installation … 24 months
- Pump … 24 months
- Version CIP-1003-304 : Pump inner parts and heating chambers are made from stainless steel AISI 316. Pipes, fittings, frame and tanks are made from stainless steel AISI 304.
- Version CIP-1003-316 : All parts are made from stainless steel AISI 316.
Optional equipment :
I. Basic frame – delivery of a fully assembled CIP station mounted on the frame … € 3648
A delivery of the fully assembled CIP station which is mounted on the stainless steel frame is a good solution for remote customers who are able to transport the assembled CIP from a truck to a final place using their own lift and transport machines. Main benefit is a very quick start up of the CIP station without any assembly work and costs for our assembly specialists. We recommend to our customer make sure in time that the machine is to be transportable to its place – before the order.
II. Two pumps – the secondary pump (Pump 2) … € 1680
The secondary pump is necessary in the systems with big tanks and long pipes to be sanitized with the CIP station. Contact us for decision if the secondary pump is needed for your system. The function of the secondary pump is the suction of used solutions back from the sanitized system into the CIP station for next use.
CIP-AUT3 is an automatic control system for the Cleaning In Place system CIP-1003. The automatization includes all functions necessary to perfect cleaning and sanitation of all containers and pipes in the brewery using a special program, sensors, pneumatic valves and industrial computer with the touch display. This control system is compatible with the CIP-1003 equipment.
CIP-1003SA with the automatic control system and the steam heating system – visualization :
IV. a) ESG-45 Electric automatic hot steam-generator … only the generator without accessories
Electric and automatic steam-generator, available power from 15 kW to 30 kW (from 17 to 45 kg of hot steam per hour). Water feed can be connected directly to the water mains or to a condensate tank. Regulation of the working steam pressure is adjustable in range from 1 to 6 bar. This steam-generator is equipped with two independent sets of stainless steel heaters 2×15 kW. The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
IV. b) ESG-45MWT Electric automatic hot steam-generator compact … the generator with all accessories
The compact and automatic electric hot steam-generator ESG-45MWT with power from 15 kW to 30 kW (from 17 to 45 kg of hot steam per hour), steam pressure from 1 to 6 bar. The Modulo ESG system includes water treatment set, electric switchboard cabinet and all pipe&electric connections
This steam-generator is equipped with two independent sets of stainless steel heaters 2×15 kW. The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
The water treatment system (for automatic water softening) and electric switchboard cabinet is included in this set. All system is mounted on the stainless steam frame. Easy installation – without electrician works – it is needed only to plug on the electric power socket on the wall.
Why to use the CIP for cleaning and sanitation of the brewery equipment ?
Advantages of our CIP stations compared to the simple cleaning and sanitatizing technology with a pump:
- Less preparatory work: Sanitizing solutions are always prepared in the CIP containers and they are available in the desired dilution for several cleaning and sanitizing cycles. Their preparation before each cleaning and sanitizing cycle is not needed.
- Increasing work safety: Limiting the frequency of manipulation with sanitizing solutions reduces the likelihood of burns the operator when handling concentrated acids and alkalis.
- Saving of time and energy: Continuous heating of cleaning and sanitizing solution during the cleaning and sanitizing cycles and keeping them at a prescribed temperature increase considerably the efficiency of cleaning and sanitation, resulting in time saving operation of the equipment and saving of electricity consumption. All cleaning process, pump operations, heating of sanitizing solutions and water, they all take significantly less time, require less human work and electric energy.
- High efficiency of cleaning and sanitation: Compared with the cleaning and sanitizing of the food processing equipment by simple circulation pump there is still the same temperature of the sanitizing solutions during all time of the CIP cycle, if our CIP unit is used for this operation. Cleaning and sanitation with hot water and disinfectant solutions is definitely more effective than the same procedure with cold solutions, and therefore containers and equipment are perfectly clean after disinfection and washing cycles and are also free of organic and other impurities, which is desirable not only in the brewing industry but also in any other beverage or food production process. This is a prerequisite for compliance with legal hygiene requirements.
- Simple and efficient neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions after use: Neutralizing vessel (part of the CIP station) allows easy, safely and completely neutralize the used acid and alkaline sanitizing solution before pouring into the channel. It fully meets the requirements of laws to protect the environment and prevents damage to sewerage systems and other building components. Furthermore, this increases the safety when handling used washing and sanitization solution.
IV. Installation work on the place …. € 2800
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes two day work of two our specialists in the place – assembling and start up of the CIP.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.
This offer includes :
- CIP station CIP-1003 …. all hardware
- Assembling the CIP in the production factory in Czech Republic
- Assembly instruction manual in Czech, English or Russian version and photos
- Operation manual in Czech, English or Russian version
- Basic function tests of the CIP station in the production factory
- Instructing of the customer to use and control the station. This work is included only if the customer is present in the production factory prior to expedition the device.
- Disassembling the CIP station and packing before the expedition
This offer does not include :
- Optional equipment …. Secondary pump, Automatic control system, Other non-standard equipment for customer´s requirements
- Palletes and other packing material
- Transport costs of the equipment
- Installation work on the place
- Instructing of the customer to use and control the station on the installtion place.