The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-3xCFT500SNP includes all equipment necessary for professional primary fermentation of beer. The non-pressure tanks are not usable for the beer maturation process under pressure (the secondary fermentation). The beer fermentation takes place in three cylindrical non-pressure fermenters. This set is also designed for the primary fermentation of cider from fruit.
The set CFSCT1-3xCFT500SNP consists of :
- 3 pcs of the CFT-SNP-500H simplified non-insulated cylindrical fermentation tank 500 liters (total capacity 625 liters) with one cooling zone – the special container for the pressureless primary fermentation of beer (cider, wine)
- 1 pc of the compact water/glycol chiller 2300 W with four independent digital temperature regulators, four temperature sensors, four pumps
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantages of the set
You can assembly all equipment for the primary fermentation of beer yourself without expensive specialists (like project designer, assembling team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc.) Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and start production of your own beer the same day.
You need not any special equipment like the temperature measuring and control, regulation valves and electric system. All what you need is integrated in the cooler. Therefore the installation and start up is very easy and quick.
I. Simplified pressureless cylindrical fermenter
Typical equipment of the cylindrical fermentation tank CFT-SNP-500H :
- Lid with hole for fermentation lock
- Pure beer – tap, 3/4″ female thread
- Main tap 3/4″ female thread
- Double cooling jacket 2 x 1″ male thread
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Fermentation lock and plug that is mounted on tank lid
- Threaded thermosensor/thermometer socket NW10
- Sampling cock type 1
- The tank is designed only for the pressureless primary fermentation of beer (or cider, wine).
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the easy automatically water cooling during the fermentation process
- The double cooling jacket is equipped with two threaded necks to connection of a water cooler.
- The tank stands stably and safely on three legs.
- Several useful available accessories for expanding of the tank.
… more about the cylindrical fermentation tank CFT-SNP-500H
II. Water/glycol cooler CLC-4P2300 with four pumps and thermoregulators
Technical parameters :
Power of the cooling compressor ….. 2300 W
Maximal cooling capacity … 200 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Full time cooling capacity … 180 liters To 0°C / Tk 45°C Δt 10°C
Ice bank capacity … 10-20 kg
Refrigerant … R290
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1380 W / 6A
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
Number of independent temperature regulators (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent water pumps (for tanks) … 4pcs
Number of independent thermosensors (for tanks) … 4pcs
+ one regulation system for cooling water inside the cooler … 1pc
Length of the thermosensor cables … 4x 6 meters
Notice : The power parameters are valid for ambient temperature from 0 to 25°C
… more about the water/glycol cooler CLC-4P2300
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation s integrated directly on the water/glycol cooler.
The machine is fitted with five digital thermostats and four water pumps. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. Next four thermostates is connected to external thermosensors and they are used to independent adjust the temperatures in four tanks with beverage.
When the temperature in some changes, the dedicated circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled water is then pumped into the heat exchanger.
There are no reviews yet.