The complete beer fermentation-maturation set. This set CFSCT1-1xFMT-SLP-200H includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the low-pressure fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in cylindrically-conical fermenters. This set is also designed for fermentation and maturation of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-1xFMT-SLP-200H consists of :
- 1 pc of simplified non-insulated cylindrical tank 200 liters (total capacity 240 liters) with one cooling zone – adjustable pressure from 0 to 1.2 bar
- the low-pressure vessel for fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine)
- Compact water chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this assembly kit
You can assembly all equipment for both fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation-maturation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical fermentaton-maturation tank simplified FMT-SLP-200H
FMT-SLP-200H is the simplified non-pressure Cylindrical fermentation tank with usable volume 200 liters and total volume 240 liters for fermentation (it is not suitable for maturation under pression, storage, filtering, bottling, filling into kegs) of beer, cider, wine and other beverages. Made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304). Maximal pressure 0 bar, non-insulated, with water (or glycol) cooling channels.
- Clear beer tap, 3/4″ female connector
- Main tap 3/4″ female connector
- Double jacket 2 x 1″ male connector
- With cooling jacket
- Lid with hole for fermentation lock
- NW10 nozzle with blind cap for thermal detector shead
II. Water cooler
Technical parameters :
Cooling power ….. 1200 W
Heating power ….. 2000 W
Refrigerant … R134A
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1035W
Weight … 52.0 Kg
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation in tank is buit-in the cooler.
The machine is fitted with two digital thermostats. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. The second thermostat is connected to an external sensor and is used to
adjust the temperature in the tank with beverage.
When the temperature changes, the circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled or heated water is then
pumped into the heat exchanger.