Systems for processing of used extracted malt and hops and their preparation for the transport out of the brewery.
The WMP-100 Waste processing system for used extracted malt consists of :
- Primary screw conveyor with the hopper – Stainless steel conveyor for the transport of used malt from the filtration tank of the wort brew machine out ofthe building.
- Main malt-waste storage hopper – Stainless steel conical container for temporary storage of used malt before its transport to farmers.
- Secondary screw conveyor with the hopper – Stainless steel conveyor with capacity 100 hl for the transport of the stored used malt from the main hopper to prepared truck or trailer.
- Electric and pipe system with central control panel and switchbox.
- Support construction – Stainless steel pipe contruction for the installation of all parts of the system, with ladder, water jet for cleaning of the hopper and connection parts.
Price of the system does not include : Construction work and installation material that is necessary to install of the system.