HAP-40S is a hydraulic fruit press with the production capacity up to 34-68 liters of must per hour – recommended for cider production lines with small capacity.
Modern fruit presse that operate with an inflatable central rubber membrane with connection to a water tap. Normal water pressure forces the membrane to expand, pushing the juice to the perforated stainless steel basket. Quick and effective operation, with as little as 3 bar pressure. Delivered completely with stainless steel basket, manometer, security valve, rubber bag and ‘anti splash coating’.
- This hydraulic press is designed for pressing of shredded apples, pears or other fruits to make the cider.
- The hydraulic press can also be used for pressing honeycomb, tomatoes, macerated tobacco or citrus fruit.
- The pressing is achieved without the need for electricity and hand work, using only water pressure.
- Water is filled through the valve into the inner rubber bag that expands and presses the fruit to the walls of the press.
- The sufficient water pressure is 3 bar for pressing and it is regulated by a valve and a pressure gauge on the water supply.
- The pressure is secured by a safety valve.
- The press speed compared to manual presses is up to four times higher.
- For each hydraulic fruit press we deliver spare press bags for the sediment sludge.
Hydraulic fruit presses are more powerful devices than manual presses, yet their price and service demands are significantly lower than most of pneumatic presses.
Technical parameters :
- Water feed / connection: GEKA quick coupling with G ¾” thread
- Drain ball valve: male connector ¾” with hose cover
- Maximal water pressure: 3 bar
- Total basket capaity: 40 litres
- Useful basket capacity: 34 litres
High juice yield, less waste
The rapid pressing and the short flow distance preserve the vitamins; the juice has a wonderfully fresh aroma. Due to the high pressure applied, you achieve an exceptionally high juice yield, even if the press basket is only partially filled.
Without electricity, without muscle power, easy operation
An energy-saving, ingeniously simple drive mechanism: Connect up a garden hose to the normal domestic water supply and open the tap on. The tap water expands the rubber diaphragm inside the press and presses the ground fruit against the mesh basket. The pressure and pressing time can be easily regulated by turning on the tap.
- Height: 92 cm
- Diameter: 52 cm
- Weight: 20 kg
Optional accessories :