CIDER LINE PROFI 4000M-3840B
The cider production line with capacity from 128000 liters up to 384000 liters per year
The cider production line kit type CIDER LINE PROFI 4000M-3840B (in this minimal basic configuration) includes all equipment necessary for the annual production from 128000 liters up to 384000 liters. The actual annual production capacity depends on the selected duration of the production cycle (typically 2-6 months). This configuration of the CiderLine includes set of the cylindrically-conical fermentors with usable volume of 16x 5500 liters and one universal cylindrically-conical fermentor of 5500 liters for special operations on start and end of the cider fermentation process. All tanks are usable for both cider fermentation and maturation process. One universal pressure tank can be used as a heated fermentor in start of the fermentation, as a buffer tank during the fruit-must purification process or the cider carbonation process or as a serving tank in the bottling process (or filling a cider into other packages like kegs, PET etc.)
For easy manual control of the cider fermenting and maturating process the CCT tanks are equipped with simple PLC temperature controllers.
Notice : This offer does not include any services that are necessary for delivery and instalation of the cider line profi (installation work, transport and accomodation of workers, transport of the cider production technology, start up, training of ciderman …) We calculate them individividually for each project – only for your demand. But if you want to purchase this equipment without additional costs then the simple design with independent devices allows easy assembling of all the cider production line by customer without our specialists.
Scheme of the CiderLine PROFI (example configuration) :
Technical parameters :
Production capacity :
- 128000 liters of cider per year – for 6-months production cycle
- 192000 liters of cider per year – for 4-months production cycle
- 256000 liters of cider per year – for 3-months production cycle
- 384000 liters of cider per year – for 2-months production cycle
Raw material :
- Fresh fruit : apple, pears immediately after their collection
- Crushed fruit : The crushed fruit, which is stored in vacuum bags at low temperature (usually from 1 to 4 months max)
- Fruit concentrate : The concentrate of the fruit mash, which is stored in vacuum bags at low temperature (usually from 1 to 9 months max)
- CO2 in pressure bottles (cylindres)
- Washing and sanitizing solutions
Control system :
- Fruit crashing and pressing process – manual control
- Tanks – fermentation, maturation, must purging :
- temperatures – PLC controllers
- timing – manual control
- Washing and sanitation process :
- temperatures – PLC controllers
- pumping, washing – manual control
Required space for building :
- Floor area min : 125 m2
- Room height min : 5.4 m
Electrical connection :
- Electrical socket : 400V 3ph / 50 Hz
- Electrical consumption : 99 kW
Cooling system :
- Cooling of tanks : Each CCT tank is cooled by independent water (optionally glycol) cooler.
- Cooling of room where the fermentation equipment is placed :
- Days with normal temperature – Air ventilation (by windows or ventilator)
- Days with very hot temperature – Air ventilation with air-condition support (it is not part of the CiderLine)
CIDER LINE PROFI 4000M-3840B – The cider production line – the fruit processing equipment
CIDER LINE PROFI 4000M-3840B – The cider production line – the cider fermentation equipment
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
- CO2 reduction valve + pressure bottles with CO2 gas : The inert gas for pushing of apple cider between tanks and filling of apple cider into packages.
- CIP station : The tank washing and sanitizing unit : The equipment for perfect and easy cleaning and sterilization of all vessels using sanitizing solutions.
- Pallet bin tipper – A machine for easy unloading fruit from plastic or wooden box containers.
- Carbonization stone : Optional accessory for CCT tanks that allows carbonation of apple cider – this equipment is used for production of some types of apple cider.
- Fruit sorting table : The stainless table is using for handy sorting of fruit before its washing in the machine.
- Fruit washer : Fruit is washed in the tub with water without circulation of water. Then fruit drips in the drying tunel equipped with the transportation belt.
- Fruit washer and motorized crusher : Combi machine the fruit washer-dryer-crusher with production performance 1000 kg of fruits per hour.
- Fruit belt press : The belt press is designed for pressing of fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the belt which presses it against cylinders.
- Fruit must pump : The equipment for the transport of fruit juice from the fruit press to the fermentation tanks using pump and hoses.
- Flotation machine : Flotation equipment for purging of fruit juices before its fermentation process.
- Mixing-homogenizing tank : Stainless steel tank equipped with side agitator for mixing and homogenizing of must prepared from concentrate.
- Yeast regenerator tanks : Special equipment to regeneration and storage of apple cider yeast.
- Keg washer and filler : The equipment to easy and quick rinsing and sanitizing of stainless steel kegs and to filling of kegs with apple cider.
- Bottle rinsing and filling machine : The equipment to easy and quick cleaning, sanitizing, capping of bottles and filling of apple cider into bottles.
- Filtration equipment : An equipment to mechanical removal of live yeast from the beverage.
- Pasteurizer : An equipment to temperature sterilization of the beverage (killing of remaining organisms)
- Serving tanks : Stainless pressure vessels to storage of finalized apple cider before its bottling or filling into kegs.
- Dispenzing tanks : Stainless pressure vessels to storage of finalized apple cider before its dispenzing into glass in the cider production line.
There are no reviews yet.