The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-1xCCT300C includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in cylindrically-conical fermenters. This set is also designed for production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-1xCCT300C consists of :
- 1 pc of classical insulated cylindrical-conical tank 300 liters with two interconnected cooling zones
- the pressure (optionally non-pressure) vessel for fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine)
- both zones are cooled together, not independently (we can supply the upgrade for cooling two zones independently – for surcharge)
- Compact water/glycol chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this assembly kit
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
I. Cylindrical-conical tank
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank Classic CCT 300
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 bar up to 3 bar (over-pressure tanks with the maturation bottling function)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulating of coolant
- PUR insulation – thickness corresponding to the size of the tank and the environment
- Stainless steel jacket – with the customer selected surface finishing
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 or less (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks)
- Manhole on the top cone or on cylinder part (according to customer requirements)
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider – pure product drain valve
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation shower – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting air vent valve
- Independent safety overpressure valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
- PED 2014/68/EU certificate for the overpressure tank
… more about the cylindrical-conical tank CCT-300C
II. Glycol cooler
Technical parameters :
Cooling power ….. 1200 W
Heating power ….. 2000 W
Refrigerant … R134A
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1035W
Weight … 52.0 Kg
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
… more about the glycol cooler
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation in tank is buit-in the cooler.
The machine is fitted with two digital thermostats. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. The second thermostat is connected to an external sensor and is used to
adjust the temperature in the tank with beverage.
When the temperature changes, the circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled or heated water is then
pumped into the heat exchanger.
There are no reviews yet.