Monoblock with three integrated machines : semi-automatic rinsing of bottles – isobaric filling of bottles – pneumatic capping of bottles
Monoblock 4-4-2: with electronic valves – with electronic valves – type BFSA-MB442
The monoblock 4-4-2 Semi-automatic rinsing, filling and capping machine for bottles.
Production speed : max. 350 bph (depending on operator’s ability, bottle size & filling temperature)
Product : beverages: sparkling
Bottles : Glass bottles (height 140mm – 370mm / diameter max 150mm )
The machine is covered with stainless steel of different thicknesses.
Construction is on four lockable wheels for easy transfer of the machine.
This three-block machine has been designed to assist in packaging beverages in glass bottles with crown caps. Three phases of bottling process in one compact block with a steel base on wheels. Rinsing + filling + closing with crown caps
first section : Rinse of bottles (four pockets)
second section : four filling valves (diameter: 15mm)
third section : Two heads with a sorter & with automatic feed of crowns to crowning head
Twin head capping system – you can close two bottles at the same time
- Rinse the isobaric tank with ice water to reduce the temperature in the tank: to reduce foaming.
- Pour out the filler basin.
- By carbon dioxide: remove the air from the tank.
- Place the bottles in the filling positions.
- The machine is then activated by means of a safety switch on the PLC control panel.
- Safety glass: automatically (pneumatically driven).
- The bottles are lifted pneumatically under the filling valve.
- The vacuum system sucks air out of the bottle.
- The machine fills a bottle with fresh CO2 from CO2 bottles (not from a filling tank).
- The vacuum system sucks air out of the bottle.
- The machine fills the bottle with fresh CO2 from the CO2 bottles (not from the filling tank).
- The machine achieves pressure stability and starts to release liquid in the bottle.
- The machine lowers the level.
- The bottles lowers down from the valve.
- The safety glass opens automatically and the bottles are removed manually and moved to the automatic crowner machine.
The BFSA-MB441 bottle filling machine consists of :
|DESCRIPTION||PRICE IN EURO|
|BFSA-MB442 : The rinser of bottles, filling machine, capper monoblock||call for price|
|Dummy bottles with continuous flow CIP system for high level cleaning process and product return exhaust to your CIP unit||call for price|
|Sanitary shower for high pressure CIP cleaning||call for price|
|Protective sliding door on filling part (automatic)||call for price|
|Vibrating crown sorter with automatic crown cap positioning on the bottle||call for price|
|Protective door with safety switch for automatic putting of crown caps||call for price|
|Degassing of air from the bottles with external vacuum tank||call for price|
|CO² injection device (clean)||call for price|
|CO² injection into the bottle: before closing of the bottles||call for price|
|Automatic cycling of air degassing, CO² flushing, filling, bottle movement through PLC control panel, timings adjustable by the operator||call for price|
|CIP setup: with product recovery tank (stainless steel), filter and connections/piping||call for price|
|Product non return valve with triclamp 1”||call for price|
|Pneumatic pump from AISI 304 (stainless steel) with on/off switch with triclamp connection||call for price|
|Pipe connections for the pump||call for price|
|Complete set of replaceable seals for all 4 filling valves||call for price|
|Memory card backup for PLC programme||call for price|
|Wooden crate packaging||call for price|
|Delivery & insurance (only Europe)||call for price|
|TOTAL – (for EUROPE)||call for price|
Electrical : 0,37 kW 400 V. Hz 3 Ph
Pneumatic : Compressed air 6 bar
Air consumption : 180 liters per minute
Water (bar): 3,5, with ½” female thread
CO2/N : cylinder with reducer 2,5 Bar with 3/8” inner thread – Rilsan pipe 10mm
Product Connector : 3/4” female thread
Technical data :
– Maximum diameter of bottles : 150mm
– Maximum height of bottles : 340-370mm
– Machine dimension :1701 x 435 x 2300 mm
– Weight Net : 700 Kg
Optional accessories :
|DESCRIPTION||Price in EURO|
|Different fill tubes (set of 4)||110|
|Parts in contact with the product made from AISI 316 (required for bottling: cider)||2153|
|System for recycling on rinsing machine||1300|
|Pneumatic pump from AISI 304 (stainless steel) with on/off switch with triclamp connection||1320|
Photos of recommended sets
I. CIP setup with connections and a tank
II. Dummy bottles setup for CIP (in motion)
III. Dummy bottles setup for high pressure of CIP (in motion)
IV. Pneumatic pump (AISI 316)
V. Stainless steel pneumatic pump with connections and pipes
Recommended layout – more equipment:
Optional services :
Installation work on the place …. € 5600 / 5 + 2 days
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes five days work (+ two days travelling) of two specialists on the place – assembling and start up of the equipment.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.