XR20CX temperature regulator is used in Breworx breweries for measuring and control of temperatures in tanks (HWT, ITWT, ICWT, CCT, OFV, BBT …).
The microprocessor temperature regulator XR20CX is used to measure and regulate temperature. It is distinguished by:
- The ability of controlling two valves (cooling and/or heating).
- Integrated input for thermo sensor PTC/NTC
- Unambiguous and simple use.
- Parametrizing at three levels (access protected with passwords, which prevents “coincidental” changes).
- Simple assembly.
- It is primarily intended for the use in winegrowing, beer fermentation and maturation or other food-processing industry.
>> Download instruction manual
>> Declaration of comformity CE
- Enclosure front panel 32 x 74 mm, depth 60 mm
- Panel mounting, hole 71 x 29 mm
- Front panel cover IP65
- Power supply 230 VAC, ± 10% 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption 3 VA max.
- Three-digit display, red LED, digit height 14.2 mm
- Inputs 1x PTC (-50 to 150 ° C) or
- NTC (-40 to 110 ° C)
- Other inputs digital non-voltage contact
- Outputs 1x relay 20 (8) A 250Vac
- Step 0.1 ° C or 1 ° C or 1 ° F (adjustable)
- Accuracy ± 0.7 ° C ± 1 digit
1. The display shows
- Current temperature
- Setting up of parameters: set temperature, parameter or parameter value
2. General description
Models XR20CX is a thermostat with off cycle defrost designed for refrigeration applications at normal temperature. They have a relay output to drive the compressor and a PTC or NTC probe input. A internal timer manages the off cycle defrost. The instrument is fully configurable through special parameters that can be easily programmed through the keyboard.
3. Controlling loads
The regulation is performed according to the temperature measured by the thermostat probe with a positive differential from the set point: if the temperature increases and reaches set point plus differential the compressor is started and then turned off when the temperature reaches the set point value again.
Defrost is performed through a simple stop of the compressor. Parameter “IdF” controls the interval between defrost cycles, while its length is controlled by parameter “MdF”.
4. Front panel commands
- (SET): To display target set point; in programming mode it selects a parameter or confirm an operation.
- (DEF): To start a manual defrost
- (UP): To see the last temperature alarm happened; in programming mode it browses the parameter codes or increases the displayed value.
- (DOWN): To see the last temperature alarm happened; in programming mode it browses the parameter codes or decreases the displayed value.
- (UP) + (DOWN) To lock & unlock the keyboard.
- (SET) + (DOWN) To enter in programming mode.
- (SET) + (UP) To return to the room temperature display
4.1. Use of LEDs
Each LED function is described in the following table :
5. Temperature alarm and its duration recording (HACCP)
XR20CX signals and records temperature alarms, together with their duration and max value reached. See drawing:
6. Scheme of connectors
There are no reviews yet.