A mill designed for a preparation of malt with production capacity from 400 to 500 kg per hour. Extra wide rollers !!
A powerful electrical mill for preparation of malt grist from malted grains. Extremely wide cylinders ensure the required access to endosperm without any damage of external parts of grains, that are important for later easy filtration of wort through a grains layer during a wort processing.
We recommend this model of malt mill for medium microbreweries with a volume of the brewhouse up to 1000 liters.
Technical description :
- Production capacity : 400 to 500 kg of malt grist per hour
- Number of rollers : two with extra big diameter
- Adjustable distance between rollers
- Power connection : 3F 380-400V / 50Hz
- Consumption : 4 kW
- Stand included
- Dimensions (H x L x W) : 920 x 600 x 600 mm
- Weight : 180 kg
There are no reviews yet.