Automatic gas steam-generator GSG-100
with power 75 kW (from 50 to 100 kg of hot steam per hour), steam pressure in range from 1 to 4.7 bar
Automatic gas steam-generator, available power 75 kW. Water feed can be connected directly to the water mains or to a condensate tank. Regulation of the working steam pressure is adjustable in range from 1 to 4.7 bar.
This steam-generator is equipped with gas burner RIELLO RS 4DF MBZRDLE 412g – gas inlet pressure 2-36 kPa. The steam-generator shell is manufactured in accordance to the current PED regulations.
Made in Italy
Recommended usage :
- Heating of brewhouses – recomended for brewhouses with maximal usage volume from 300 to 600 liters per one brew
- Heating of hot water in heat water tanks – boilers
- Sterilization of vessels, pipes, hoses and food equipment or farmacy equipment by hot steam
Parameters and accessories :
- Heating medium: natural gas or light fuel oil
- Power 75 kW / from 50 to 100 kg of hot steam per hour
- Working pressure and temperature of steam max. 4.7 bar / 155°C
- Gas consumption : 7 kg per hour
- Light fuel oil consumption (alternative) : 6.5 kg per hour
- Gas pressure : from 2 to 36 kPa
- Electric power consumption : 1.5 kW
- Water treatment plant with automatic regeneration
- Stainless steel condensate tank
- High temperature pump
- High efficiency burner – min. 92%
- Boiler body in stainless steel AISI 304
- Boiler capacity 30 L
- All components in contact with water in stainless steel AISI 304
- Power supply 400/3 50Hz + N/50 Hz
- Chimney diameter : 95 mm
- Gas input : 3/4″
- Water input : 1/2″
- Steam output : 1/2″
- Working temperature + 5 ÷ + 80 °C
- Net dimensions 1300 x 1000 x 1500 mm.
- Net weight 350 Kg
- Overall dimensions (packaging included) 1400 x 1200 x 1700 mm
- Gross weight (packaging included) 400 Kg
- Compact design on a variety of stainless steel – does not require any installation work.
- Easy connecting to the media (gas event. light fuel oil, water, electricity, steam exhaust, chimney, condensate outlet)
- Stainless steel feed water tank with pump, control the water level and temperature, incl.all valves, closing and locking components.
- Steam production within a few minutes
Instalation : Installation and assembling of the gas steam-generator performs each specialist company authorized for installation of gas appliances. The customer receives detailed installation instructions in the manual.
Warranty : 12 months
Delivery time : from 3 days to 6 weeks (according store status)
Certificates: CE + PED 97/23/CE