CTTCS-A2S Cabinet tank temperature control system for 2 cooling zones
The CTTCS-A2S control system allows automatic monitoring and manual controlling of the most important parts of beer fermentation and maturation process (from 1 to 2 cooling zones of tanks) using only one control cabinet . This cabinet is equipped with 2 pcs of STTC-FC150A controller card.
CTTCS-A2S allows measuring and control of :
- HWT – heat water tank
- ITWT – ice treated water tank
- ICWT – ice cooling water tank
- LCS – glycol medium cooler
- Beer tanks :
A fundamental factor in producing great beer, wine or cider is a well-controlled fermentation process. The brewer or wine maker can control the temperature means of regulating the fermentation process. It is not only about reaching the “optimal” temperature but rather about having the right temperature at each stage of the process. An electronic temperature control offers safety in the fermentation and maturation, save time, energy, costs, and above all, serves to greatly improve the quality of your wine.
The control cabinet CTTCS-A embodies a very convenient and efficient method of electronic temperature control. The cabinet is installed on the winery wall. There is a control card for each tank. All cards are installed in the cabinet. Enabling direct supervision and management in one central spot. Having made the installation, the changing and addition of controllers in the cabinet is a child’s play.
CTTCS-A receives its input through a sufficiently long temperature sensor – available as accessory, placed in each tank. Each controller is equipped with a double display that shows the actual and the preset temperature separately. Additionally, a LED light shows the actual mode of operation: cooling or heating. In addition, the control cabinet has an integrated common-relay for the pump-control and another common-relay for the activation of temperature-alarms.
The CTTCS-A control cabinets are available in various models and sizes: for up to 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50 controllers, in coated steel or stainless steel.
The CTTCS-BA-System is the ideal solution for all winemakers that prefer a central temperature display and temperature control directly in the cellar. The CTTCS-A is compatible with the FermInfo software. If computerised, all temperature regulation could also be carried out from the office computer. Additionally, the CTTCS-A control cabinets can be full integrated in the FermInfo bus system.
• Central control cabinet in 5 different sizes: up to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 controllers
• Various models: coated steel or stainless steel.
• Separated displays for the set and actual temperature
• Optical alarm signal
• Heating and cooling possible
• Common relay for pump control and alarms signals
• PC interface
• Can be fully integrated in the VinInfo bus system
• Slide-in card controller
– Range of temperature: -9,9 up to +99,9 °C or 14,2 up to 99 F
– Voltage: 24 V / AC +/- 10%
– Output: Solenoid valve 24 V AC / 30 VA
– Modes of operation: cooling, heating, cooling and heating, display, off
– Controller structure: 3-Point, PI, PID
– Electric power supply: 230V / 50 Hz / 16 A
– Type of protection: IP 55
– Material of the cabinet: steel