A cylindric tank suitable for storage and fermentation of fruit juices, wine or other alcoholic beverages like beer, cider etc.
The simple pressureless container with capacity of 240 liters is made entirely of stainless steel AISI 304 and have a welded, nonscrewed threaded connection with the BSP internal thread which ensures optimal hygiene in the area of the outlet.
Thanks to the mirror-smooth surface, the barrels are also extremely easy to clean.
The fermenter is already equipped with the fermentation lock with bung and with the draining valve. You can use it for non-pressure fermentation of alcoholic beverages.
This container is completely made in Europe and has the best processing quality.
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface Illd (2R), marbled outside
- Vaulted upper tank top, with filling dome 220 mm
- Lid with drilled hole ø 38 mm and removable plastic blank cap to hold the fermentation lock with bung
- Flat tank bottom
- Internal thread G 3/4″ (BSP) with the plastic blank bung
- Small stainless steel ball valve with two external threads BSP G 3/4″
- Fermentation air-lock and plug for non-pressure fermentors
Recommended accessories :
Stainless steel lid with rubber seal and combi-inlet to cleaning, chemical sanitizing (with the CIP sanitizing nozzle ) and filling of the tank. For use with simplified stainless steel tanks.