WTS-30 Water dechlorination with active carbon filter – Fully automatic filter with a filter bed of activated carbon is used for filtration of water removed from the water and the majority of substances of organic origin and certain inorganic substances such as chlorine, pesticides, heavy metals, etc. The equipment also removes unpleasant odors and generally improves the taste of the treated water.
The backing layer is composed of quartz sand.
The device consists of a pressure vessel made of polyethylene and fiberglass reinforced fiber, and the control valve.
· Flow (filtration velocity 20 m / hour)
· Min. Water flow during regeneration m3 / h 1.3
· Water consumption for the regeneration of about 0.25 m3
· The quantity of activated carbon 30 l
· The amount of the underlying sand 12 kg
· Connecting filter max. 3/4 ”
· Min. Operating pressure of 2.5 bar
· Max. operating pressure of 6 bar
· Max. operation. water temperature 30 ° C
· Max. Ambient temperature 40 ° C
· Filter diameter 257 mm
· Height mm filter 1400