The Combi Maturation Tank & Bright Beer Tank (horizontal construction, with insulation, cooled by ice water or glycol) with usable volume 15000 liters and total volume 16400 liters for maturation , tapping, carbonation of beer, cider, wine and other beverages, and also for production of beverages before their bottling or filling into kegs in several variations, made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304). This tank is equipped with insulation and glycol cooling channels. It is designed for cooling by cold water or glycol. For cooling of beer is necessary to connect it to water (or glycol) cooler with cooling medium circulation pump.
Typical equipment of our combi maturation & bright beer tanks MBTHI-15000
- Overpressure setting mechanism from 0 bar up to 3 bar (or more according to customer requirements)
- Cooling channels – duplicators for circulation of coolant (glycol or water)
- PUR insulation – thickness corresponding to the size of the tank and the environment
- Stainless steel jacket – with the customer selected surface finishing
- Guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 microns or less (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks)
- Manhole on the bottom or on cylinder part (according to customer requirements)
- Outlet / inlet for beer or cider
- Outlet / inlet for dosing and discharge of yeast
- Sanitation showers – sprayball (static or rotary) – one or more pcs according of length of the tank
- Cleanable and sanitizable sampling cock
- Double-acting air vent valve
- Independent safety overpressure valve (only tanks with volume greater than 15000 L)
- Thermometer pocket
- Cleanable and sanitizable glass level indicator
- Supporting frame is designed individually according of customer requirements
Optional equipment of of our combi maturation & bright beer tanks MBTHI-15000
- Thermometer or thermo-sensor
- Automatic valves for regulation the coolant flow in the cooling channels
- Local thermostat unit (control valves duplicators, depending on the temperature)
- Control system for manual or automatic control of the maturation process
- Carbonization stone – the special porous stone for carbonization of beverages from CO2 bottles
- Stainless steel ladder for easy access to the door of the tank
Technical parameters of the Maturation tanks / Serving tanks MBTHI 15000 liters
These are the usual standard parameters – the manufacturer reserves the right to change these parameters.
Each customer always approves with the actual parameters of the tank – it is specified in the contract document and construction drawings.
All dimensions and prices are calculated without a supporting frame . The frame is designed and calculated individually for each installaton according to customer requirements.
|Tank type : Extra SLIM||Tank type : MEDIUM||Tank type : Extra WIDE|
|Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||150 HL||Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||150 HL||Maturation / Bright beer tank / BBT (Volume)||150 HL|
|Insulation /mm/||100||Insulation /mm/||100||Insulation /mm/||100|
|Usable Volume /HL/||150||Usable Volume /HL/||150||Usable Volume /HL/||150|
|Total Volume /HL/||164||Total Volume /HL/||164||Total Volume /HL/||164|
|Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||150||Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||150||Volume of Glycol Duplicators /L/||150|
|Inner Diameter /mm/||2000||Inner Diameter /mm/||2300||Inner Diameter /mm/||3200|
|Inner Length /mm/||6148||Inner Length /mm/||5067||Inner Length /mm/||3692|
|Length of Cylinder /mm/||5048||Length of Cylinder /mm/||3817||Length of Cylinder /mm/||1972|
|External Diameter /mm/||2200||External Diameter /mm/||2500||External Diameter /mm/||3400|
|Total Length /mm/||6448||Total Length /mm/||5367||Total Length /mm/||3992|
|Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||2976||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||3226||Weight of Empty Tank /kg/||2865|
|Weight of Full Tank /kg/||19326||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||19576||Weight of Full Tank /kg/||19215|
|Ratio Length /Diameter||3,07||Ratio Length /Diameter||2,20||Ratio Length /Diameter||1,15|
|Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304||Material||AISI 304|
I. Dimensional variability of the Maturation tank / Bright beer tank / BBT 15000 liters :
We produce the beer maturation tanks and the tanks for storage pure beer with volume 15000 liters in five production lines according to the ratio of the height and diameter of the container. It is advantage for customers, because variable dimensions of tanks is often necessary to adapt for limited space dispositions.
In this eshop we directly offer only three size ratio variations of MBTHI 15000 liters in standard dimensions. If you need another dimensional variation like wide, slim etc, please send us your request and we will make an individual quote for your customized tank.
IVariations of the Maturation tank 15000 / Bright beer tank / BBT 15000 according to its overpressure limit :
In addition, the customer can choose between the low pressure (only for maturation) and high-pressure (for maturation and drafting) containers. According to the maximum allowable pressure in the vessel we produce MBTHI tanks in two designs:
- Medium overpressure maturation & bright beer tanks 15000 liters – the maximum available overpressure is 3.0 bar (including PED certificate for pressure vessels) – includes PED certificate for pressure vessels – container can be used not only for the maturation of beer or cider, but also as pressure bright beer tank for tapping of beverages into kegs or bottles, filtration and drafting of beer or cider with manual or automatic fillers.
- High overpressure maturation & bright beer tanks 15000 liters– the maximum available overpressure is more than 3.0 bar (according to specific customer requirements), includes PED certificate for pressure vessels – for production of special beverages. Price on demand – according to customer requirements.
Variations of the Maturation tank 15000 / Bright beer tank / BBT 15000 according to its quality and equipment :
According to quality requirements and financial possibilities of customers we recognize the maturation tanks with three classes of quality and equipment:
- HQ – High quality– High quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra<0.8μm– glossy design. The outer surface is unified. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are made in Europe or in the USA. Luxury equipment of the tanks. The main advantages are the savings of sanitizing solutions, water and energy, minimized losses of beverages, shorter work time, reduction of production costs. Three years warranty for stainless steel main parts and also for the fittings. The quality class for the most demanding customers.
- SQ – Standard quality– Standard quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. All functional armatures and fittings that have an impact on the reliability and safety of the products are purchased from approved suppliers from Europe or USA. Inspection of all critical welds and joints. The inner surface has a guaranteed roughness Ra=0.8μm– semi glossy design. Usual equipment af the vessels, usual set of fittings. Tanks in this quality class comply with all European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. Two years warranty for stainless steel main parts, two year for the fittings. It is the most often ordered quality variaton of tanks for our customers.
- LQ – Lower quality– Lower quality workmanship of all parts, welded joints and surfaces. The most of functional armatures and fittings are purchased from approved suppliers from Asia. The inner and outer surface are not unified. Not guaranteed surface roughness on the inside of the containers. This solution is interesting only for starting small breweries because it saves an investition costs. Unfortunatelly, this brings higer beverage production costs. Longer period of sanitation, greater consumption of the sanitizing solution, energy, labor and hot water. High losses of produced beverages. We don´t offer this quality class for our products, because the equipment with the LQ quality class does not comply with the European regulations for pressure vessels and food processing plants. It is the quality of tanks of very cheap world producers of the tanks.
MLT - Maturation lagering tanks : Quality + Equipment
|Specification and equipment||HQ||SQ||LQ|
|Production of the Czech Mini Breweries||optional||standard||we don´t offer|
|Competitors' production (usual reality)||rarely||optional||standard|
|Main fittings producers||Europe||Europe||Asia|
|*** Inner surface - roughness||Ra < 0.8μm||Ra = 0.8μm||Ra > 0.8μm|
|*** Inner surface - sheen||glossy||semi glossy||matte|
|Outer surface - united design||yes||no||no|
|Connections of outer plates||welved||welved||riveted|
|* PU insulation||> 50 mm||> 40 mm||< 40 mm|
|Thickness of the inner plates||> 3 mm||> 3 mm||< 3 mm|
|* Thickness of the outer plates||> 1,5 mm||> 1,5 mm||< 1,5 mm|
|* Penetration test||yes||yes||no|
|Adjustable pressure valve - adjustable range||0 - 3 bar||0 - 3 bar||0 - 2 bar|
|Adjustable pressure valve - with adjusting scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Level indicator - sanitable||yes||yes||no|
|Level indicator - with scale||yes||extra charge||no|
|Vacuum-overpressure aeration valve||yes||yes||yes|
|** Independent safe overpressure valve||3.3 bar||3.3 bar||no|
|Rotary shower - pressurizing nozzle||yes||yes||extra charge|
|Inlet / outlet valve||yes||yes||yes|
|Yeast draining valve||yes||yes||yes|
|Sampling valve - removable||yes||yes||no|
|Overpressure manhole (upper or side)||yes||yes||yes|
|* Cooling area of duplicators||> 60%||> 60%||< 60%|
|Thermocouple for each cooling zone||yes||yes||yes|
|Certificate of press. tank PED 97/23/EC||yes - always||yes - always||extra charge|
|Warranty||36 months||24 months||12 months|
Asterisks: *= only for insulated tanks cooled by glycol **= only for pressure tanks > 1000L ***= only for pressure tanks > 300L
Our quality declaration: Why should you buy this type of the tank just from us?
- We design, manufacture, weld, mount and test of all vessels (excluding non-pressure vessels) in accordance with the strict European standards and guidelines for pressure vessels (EU Directive PED 2014/68/EU Pressure Equipment). I.e :
- Each pressure vessel contains a double-acting air vent valve(prevents against an over pressurization or implosion of the tank during its charging / discharging)
- Each pressure vessel also contains an independent overpressure safety valve(prevents against a very dangerous overpressurization of the vessel and the subsequent explosion during a malfunction or insufficient capacity of the double acting air vent valve)
- Each pressure vessel is designed by certified designerwho is qualified for the designing and calculation of pressure vessels.
- Production documentation for each pressure vessel containing static strength calculation, the exact description of a right manufacturing process, including the required types of welds, thickness of material, critical points solutions.
- All the manufactured pressure vessels are subjected to rigorous testing of tightness and porosityof welds, using a special liquid that detects even the slightest unwanted leaks, pores or micro-cracks = The Penetration Test
- Pressure vessels are tested at overpressure which is at least 1 bar higher than the overpressure, for which containers are certified.
- The Protocol on the tightness and pressure tests and the EU declaration of conformity are issued to all pressure vessels. We also attach the Pressure vessel passport, at the request of the customer.
- Manufacturing processes, design drawings, manufacturing, tightness and pressure tests are supervised by an inspector of TÜV SÜD Czech or another certified company, supplying quality control and compliance with European standards.
- Each pressure vessel contains an indelible nameplatewith the obligatory name of the manufacturer, the ultimate pressure or other data that uniquely identifies the concrete pressure vessel in accordance with EU PED 2014/68/EU
- We produce food containers fundamentally from food-friendly stainless steel that fully comply with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council Regulation EC no. 1935/2004. These materials do not release their constituents to food in quantities which could endanger human health or bring about an unacceptable changes in the composition of food or a deterioration in their organoleptic and sensory characteristics in contact with food under normal or foreseeable conditions. We do not use cheap stainless steel with lower quality, which will soon lose their corrosion resistance and indifference to food, especially after repeated contact with aggresive solutions during the cleaning and sanitizing process.
- We are looking into suppliers of construction and installation materials and components from which we produce equipment for food production and handling. We do not buy any material from importers who are unable to prove its European origins and characteristics.
- All the tanks, which we design for maturation, maturation and storage of beverages, have optimized dimensions for the maturation processes, maturation process, carbonation, carried out in accordance with technological standards for beverages production. We do not set the dimensions of the containers by an unqualified “eyeball” estimate .
- All containers that are made in HQ quality class, are produced with the guaranteed inner surface roughness of Ra = 0.8 microns (except in very small tanks and terminate-welds on medium-size tanks), which is the European standard prescribed roughness of the inner surfaces of the containers that come into contact with food and carried with their sanitation alkalis and acids. Guaranteed roughness of the inner surface of the vessel is extremely important to ensure thorough cleaning and sanitation tanks. This is an essential prerequisite for achieving purity and sterility of food production equipment. We guarantee this limited roughness for 80% of the interior surface also for the tanks, which are produced in the SQ quality. We repeatedly do measurements of all internal surfaces of tanks with the special oughness-meter TR-130 during all their manufacturing process. We polish the inner surface of the tank until the desired roughness is reached.
- Each container is designed and manufactured in such a way as to ensure easy cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces that come into contact with food. Therefore, the vessels are equipped with at least one sanitation shower, removable and sanitizable fill level-indicators and sampling cocks. We do not use any cheap fittings, for which the manufacturer has failed to sanitary design and cleanability.
- Tanks in HQ quality class have an united outer surface. All joints of the outer sheets (thickness at least 2 mm) are either welded or completely sealed. This is important to prevent ingress of moisture into the double casing, moistening the insulating material and the loss of insulating ability. This ensures a consistent quality and insulating capacity of the tanks. For containers in SQ quality the external sheets are usually riveted and they have a thickness of at least 1 mm.
- We isolate all the pressure vessels by quality PUR foam. The insulating polyuretan foam is professionally applied to the insulating space of the container so as to avoid formation of thermal bridges, unisolated empty space or deformation of containers.We do not use cheap little functional replacements for the isolation of containers such as insulating wool, polystyrene beads, inexpertly applied foam.
- Diameters of nozzles, valves and piping are sized correctly according to the volume and vessel function – we do not mount underpowered functional elements on the tanks.
- The warranty for the tanks produced in HQ is at least 24-36 months. The warranty on tank in SQ quality is 18 months. The practical life of the tanks is usually several decades, while elements with lower lifetime (dampers, valves, seals, etc.) can usually to be easily replaced with a new standardized elements of the same or another manufacturer.
Possible layouts of the MBTHI tanks using support frames :
If you are comparing our prices with competitors, please always make sure that any other manufacturer guarantees the same quality as our company offers.