GPBBF-500MG is a high-quality pasteuriser with integrated filling system of the BAG-IN-BOX. The pasteuriser is heated by gas taken from external gas source (gas pressure bottles or public gas distribution system). It is designed to pasteurizing of non-carbonized beverages like juices, musts, sirups, and to their filling into BAG-IN-BOX packages. The system is not usable to work with beer, carbonized cider wine, sparkling wine or similar carbonizated beverages. Operation capacity from 300 to 500 liters per hour.
- Beverage is in the tubular spiral which is heated by integrated gas heater
- All parts in contact with a beverage are made of stainless steel AISI 304
- As the spiral and the gas heater are integrated in the boiler this means saving of space
- Saving of heating energy by up to 15-20%.
- Automatic control of pasterization temperature control with digital thermostat.
- Automatic regulation of juice temperature: easy changing of juice temperature (filling temperature) on digital display.
- Automatic by-pass control valve
- Integrated buffer tank for a beverage
- Integrated centrifugal pump
- Integrated a filling system of the BAG-IN-BOX with digital control
- Works with bottled gas too
- Mounted on stainless steel main frame
- Fast and easy cleaning
Pasteurization parameters :
- Maximal volume of carbodioxide CO2: 0 g/liter (usable only for non-carbonized beverages)
- Maximal flow speed of beverage: 500 liters/hr.
- Input temperature: 4 °C – adjustable
- Output temperature: 4 °C – adjustable
- Pasteurization temperature: 72 °C (+/- 2 °C) – adjustable
Technical parameters :
- dimensions: 1.700 x 1.500 x 1.700 mm (L x W x H)
- weight: 250 kg
- electric power consumption: 1ph 230V/50Hz / 6A / 0.6 kW
- power of the gas heater: 30 kW
Delivery time :
- Usual delivery time is 60 days from first payment.
Warranty time :
- 12 months