The belt press FBP-600-MG is designed for pressing of fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the continuous belt which presses it against cylinders. The obtained juice flows in the collection trays under the press. Production capacity up to 600 kg of fruit per hour.
This belt presses can be disassembled without any tools in few minutes!
Fully automatic operation, with closed work area, reduces the oxidation of fruit to the minimum. In the bottom of the machine, there are two spinning washer heads guarantees optimal cleaning during the process. The distance between the press cylinder and the juice collector tray is reduced to avoid foaming of juice. Very easy to clean.
High-pressure rinser and air compressor are essential for operating of the press.
- Entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 / 1.4301
- Continual pressing process.
- Yield up to 75% (depending on fruit type)
- Low oxidation and high quality of must and cider
- Pressing of fruit with a gradual increase of pressure
- Adjustable legs
- Variable speed of the belt
- IP65 certified electronics
- Food industrial, massive polyester belt – 2mm thick, density: 6×16 filament/cm2, ½ rate (suitable for large fiber-free juice)
- High-pressure washer demand: 500 L/h
- Compressed air demand: 50 L/h 6 bar
- Built-in inverter: steplessly adjustable belt speed
- Easy to clean
- It requires minimal maintenance
- With adjustable vibration-free machine feet
Technical parameters :
|Belt width||600 mm|
|Connected power||1.1 kW / 16 A|
|Electric demands||3/N/PE ~ 400V 50 Hz (16A)|
|Yield (efficiency) – dependent on a variety of apples and pressing time (fall, winter, spring)||up to 75%|