The belt press FBP-2000 is designed for pressing of fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the tape which presses it against cylinders. The obtained juice flows in the collection trays under the press. Pressing is continuous. Production capacity up to 2000 kg of fruit per hour.
- Entirely made of stainless steel.
- Continual pressing process.
- Yield about 75% (depending on fruit type)
- Low oxidation and high quality of must and cider
- Pressing of fruit with a gradual increase of pressure (2 steps)
- Adjustable legs
- Variable speed of the belt
- Self cleaning mode using water
The equipment is cleaned with clean water at a temperature up to 40 ° C after each use. The belt is cleaned with pressurized water using an integrated cleaning head that is connected to a source of pressurized water during operation.
Technical parameters of the FBP-2000 :
|Belt width||500 mm|
|Connected power||1.80 kW|
|Connected load||3/N/PE ~ 400V 50 Hz (32A)|
|Water connection||20 bar|
|Air connection||6 bar|
|Water consumption for cleaning||3,5 liters/min|
|Capacity||up to 2000 kg/h|
|Yield (efficiency) – dependent on a variety of apples and pressing time (fall, winter, spring)||up to 75%|
Build your fruit processing line
We recommend to use the FBP-2000 with the compatible FWDC-2000 fruit washer and crusher and the FJP-1500 fruit mash pump :