The CWCH-MCK70 is the compact water or glycol cooler with integrated heat exchanger, pump and water tank. This cooling unit is designed for cooling or heating external media, with the accumulation of ice (or hot) water or glycol. It can be used for cooling (or heating) of beer, cider, freeze-drying wines or heating mash. Cooling power is 7800 W (10.5 HP). This cooling-heating unit is designed for indoor or covered outdoor use. The main advantages are very easy instalation without team of cooling specialists. It is produced with 3-phase (EU/USA). Designed in Germany.
The ready-to-run water stainless steel chillers from the series CWCH-MCK have a cooling system in the upper part, a pump and an insulated stainless steel water tank in the lower part. The unit is conveniently constructed from a frame with removable side panels – all in stainless steel.
The CWCH-MCK chillers are equipped with an electric heater. The are available in 12 sizes from 6,1 to 72,4 kW. With this wide range, every vintner can choose the unit that best suites his capacity requirements.
The CWCH-MCK models 50-110 are mounted on wheels and can be mobilised in the cellar. The larger units are set on feet. They too can be mounted on wheels to customer’s choice.
The CWCH-MCK functions fully automatically, and requires no supervision. The operator selects the water temperature on an electrical control board, with a digital display for the is- and set-temperature. The unit will cool or heat the water in its tank as required. The integrated pump will push the water in through the system. The CWCH-MCK chiller works continuously. It will stop or resume its operation according to the instructions from the temperature regulation. A built-in by-pass valve is integrated in the unit. The work method is energy saving and also environmentally friendly, as no fresh water is required.
The cooling units from the CWCH-MCK series present the ideal solution for medium sizes operations, which require heating as well as cooling, and for which compact build, simple installation and high-quality are of value.
- Cooling water temperature from approx. -10° to +40°C
- Maximal ambient temperature 32°C
- Integrated heater (3,0 – 4,5 kW according to unit size).
- Insulated water tank
- Integrated pump
- By-pass for pump protection
- Environment friendly cooling gas
- Cooling or heating of must or wine
- Biological reduction of acids
- Wine stabilization
- Regulation of fermentation temperature
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Air cooling of the cellar in combination with additional equipment (thermo-ventilators and accessories)
- Available in 12 models: MCK 50 / 90 / 110 / 141 / 181 / 221 / 271 / 321 / 361 / 441 / 541 / 641
- Cooling capacity: 6,1 – 72,4 kW (5,246 – 62,264 kcal)
- Heating capacity: 3,0 – 4,5 kW
- Electrical connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Tank volume 90 – 600 lt according to unit size
Optional accessories :
Over-flow Protection Kit
The ‘Over-flow protection kit’ prevents residual water from the pipes of open water-systems to over-flood the cooling unit’s integrated water-tank when the pumps are switched off.
Technical Details :
Prices of the chillers for USA electric standard are available on demand.