The CIP-1004HQ (version of the high quality) is used for sanitation and sterilization of vessels and piping routes. This is a fully equipped system for breweries and other food production plants : Cleaning-In-Place. The CIP equipment provides heating and circulation of water, alkaline and acid solutions through sanitary shower that sprays sanitary solution on the wall of a vessel. The device consists of four separate containers with nominal volume of 1000 liters and one neutralization vessel (300 l), one or two centrifugal pumps, manual and automatic valves and all installation pipes as well. The steam version of the CIP station includes also a pipe heat exchanger (the heating by hot steam using an external hot steam generator) with a digital temperature control in range of 0-80 °C. This type of the CIP station is recommended for cleaning and sanitation of tanks with a volume more than 12000 liters.
Main benefit of the four-vessel CIP system is two separated tanks for alkaline solution – first tank to alkaline cleaning-sanitation of the brewhouse, second tank to alkaline cleaning-sanitation of other brewery equipment (tanks, filter, pipes …).
This high quality version includes several attributes and complements that increase the effectiveness of sanitation, reduce operational costs and are characterized as high luxury design. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according of selected variant.
Advantages of the high quality version : Three containers (vessels) designed for hot dilution are equipped with insulation, the surfaces of all tanks are polished, all external plates are welded, conductivity sensor for recording the quality of sanitation dilution is included, Microbial filter (2.5 micron) included.
Two variants of the heating system :
- S : Steam version – The heating has to be ensured using an external hot steam generator that is not included in the price.
- E : Electric version – The heating is ensured using an internal electric heating elements that are included in the price.
Functions of the tanks (5):
- First alkaline vessel: alkaline cleaning-sanitation of the brewhouse – insulated tank*
- Second alkaline vessel: alkaline cleaning-sanitation of other brewery equipment (tanks, filter, pipes …) – insulated tank*
- Acid vessel: acid cleaning-sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Water tank: collecting and heating of water – insulated tank*
- Neutralizing vessel: neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions before they pour into the drain
The equipment CIP-1004SQ is installed in a rigid frame provided by lockable wheels. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304). Three vessels designed for hot dilution are equipped with insulation.