Semi-automatic bottle filler – type BFSA2-200
Hourly output: 150-200 bph (depending on fill temperature and the operator)
For product : carbonizated beverages (beer, wine, cider, soft drinks, water)
For bottles : Glass bottles (350mm height / 120mm diameter )
- Suitable for the filling of carbonized wine, beer, cider, soft drinks and water in glass bottles.
- The lifting of the bottles is done pneumatically
- Contact parts made from 304 stainless steel
- Stainless steel support table
- Transparent protection guards to ensure maximum safety for the operator in case of bottle breakage.
- Special filling nozzle to reduce foaming comes as standard
- Machine on 4 wheels, to make machine moveable.
- Follows CE regulations
- Output 150-200 bottles per hour depending on fill temperature and the operator
- Bottle specs: Max diameter 120mm – Max height 350mm
- Power connection : Single phase 230V / 50Hz
- Power consumption 0.37 kW
- Air consumption 6 bars – 120ltr per minute
- Dimensions: 0.4m x 0.67m x 1.92(h)m
- Weight : 95kg
- Flush the isobaric tank with ice cold water to drop the temperature in the tank TO REDUCE FOAMING.
- Flush with CO2 to remove air from the tank and therefore eliminate oxygen pick up from the product
- Place the two bottles in the filling position
- The machine is then activated by means of one safety switch (you must keep it pressed)
- The safety glass comes down automatically (pneumatically driven)
- The bottles are lifted pneumatically under the filling valve.
- The operator switches the vacuum pump on and keeps it going for as long as required to achieve the vacuum ( a manometer will indicate the vacuum achieved)
- The machine fills the bottle with fresh CO2 from the CO2 bottles (not from the filling tank)
- The machine achieves stability of pressure and starts releasing the liquid in the bottle.
- The machine snifts the level
- The bottles lower down from the valve
- The safety glass opens up automatically and the bottles are removed manually.
BFSA2-200 consists of :
- 2 head isobaric filler
- Pre-evacuation of air
- Dummy bottles for filler and valve cleaning
- Kit for injection of clean CO² into the bottles
- Automatic rolling protective safety glass door
- Automatic cycling of pre-evacuation, CO2 flushing, filling, degassing and bottle movement through PLC control panel, timings adjustable by the operator.
- Wooden crate