Set of brewing tools for BREWMASTER and NANOBEER small breweries. This set includes :
- Hydrometer and support plastic cylinder – The hydrometer is basic measurement tool for measuring original gravity of wort and beer – this is important for calculation of the percentage of alcohol in the beer, cider or wine. This set includes a noncalibrated hydrometer with temperature correction and support plastic cylinder.
- Large malt shovel – for handy removing malt from the brewhouse after lautering process.
- Cleaning set – set of tools for easy cleaning of the brewhouse, tanks and hoses.
- Malt barrel – the plastic vessel for easy collecting of the milled malt under the malt mill
- Wooden mash paddle – for handy occasional agitation of wort during the brewing process